What's this Obsession with Stunners??

zanemay

Stunner, Schummer

What is it? Laziness? Distrust? Thriftiness? Good sense? "Stunners" are just not on my radar screen I'm back in the US for a few months and I just received an e-mail from my sweet BKK gf with a photo of us attached. She is cute but definitely not a stunner. A nice figure. Maybe a little homely in the face. Always dressed nicely and usually modestly. She is just the type I look for, never a stunner.

Ooops...before someone gives me the you're probably such a geek that you couldn't get one if you wanted one, let me say that I am normal looking fellow who has always had a US gf, and usually pretty good looking. One was a bit of a stunner and whole lot of trouble. I have four gfs in LOS.

Also, I am going to make some generalizations, knowing full well the problem with doing so. Not all stunners are like this.

But most of them come with a lot of problems. First, they think the world owes them something special and maybe it does. The posters that write about them here seem to agree and pay them accordingly. Second, since they are conceited, they think it is your priveledge to be with them, and can be a general pain. I would rather be with someone who feels a little grateful to be with me. You don't have to go off the end of the scale on the other side to achieve this either. Third, they get a lot of use. Surprisingly, I know homely girls with a following of devotees who spend all their time with them when they come into town. Stunners have legions of guys that they are working. Cash coming in from abroad, juggling dates, lying. Fourth, they are high maintenance. They want more cash per date and more of everything over the long term. Fifth, they think that since they think their looks make them desireable, they don't have to put out in bed.

A couple of months ago I was having a drink in the Soi 7 Beer Garden, just taking in the scene. An absolutely beautiful Chinese/Lao girl in a lovely dress and a perfect hairstyle sat next to me. We talked a little and pretty soon she asked, "You take me to room?" "Oh no, sweetheart, I'm sure you are far too expensive for me!" "Not expensive," she smiled. "Oh really? How much?" "2,000 baht." "JESUS H. CHRIST!!! 2,000 BAHT SHORT TIME!!! I mean...uh sorry, sweetheart you are too expensive for me." And notice she did not tell me she would give a great massage followed by the best blow job I have ever had and then hold me while I slept for awhile.

No. It was just if you are lucky enough I will come to your room for an hour. What do you think would happen? I know there would be a lot hair, clothes and makeup concerns. A lot of "don't do this and don't do that."

A couple of hours later I met my sweetie. I took her to the hotel and covered her from tits to navel to pussy with ice cream. I ate while she moaned and then she returned the favor. We showered together and she held me all night and never left. I give her about 1,000 a day just paid whenever the time seems right.

I think I am probably in the minority on this one, but I really prefer the second option. But I travel alone and probably guys that travel together don't want their buddies to see them with anything less than a stunner. If you want to deal with it, more power to you. You're going to need it.

Sanuk Dee,

Zane

[ July 26, 2001: Message edited by: Zane May ]

Zane,

I'm curious about what compelled you to write this post.

I felt compelled to respond because I also am not inclined to seek out 'stunners' as companions. Virtually all Thai women are attractive, enough so to meet the basic male urge to be seen in the company of a good looking woman. That frees one up to concentrate on the other qualities of a woman that would make her good company.

The result is far better satisfaction and much less risk of an unpleasant experience. It is my opinion that the guys who report bad experiences, or tell of having been taken for a ride, have contributed to their own bad luck by looking for the wrong things in the women they select, and by failing to look for those things that are indicators of a 'good' woman.

Regards, JEff

quote:

Originally posted by Zane May:

Stunner, Schmunner

I am going to make some generalizations, knowing full well the problem with doing so. Not all stunners are like this.

Sanuk Dee,

Zane

Zane,

I agree fully with you and do the same.

One question though:"I give her about 1,000 a day just paid whenever the time seems right."

If you do take the girl for days or weeks what do you do with the barfine? Just pay 500 baht x number of days on top what you give her or do try to make an arrangement (if that is possible)?

I like stunners! I need stunners!

On the face of it, your observations are logical. But I reckon it depends on how you treat them. If you give them something slightly different*, don't pander and swoon to them, and in general don't care too much if you fall flat on your face, I've found them to be as fun as girls of average looks.

I've found a few that have been pretty giving in the sack and haven't demanded the earth for it. Remember, they can get money easily from many sources, but they're human too. - they enjoy a laugh, being listened to, etc.

*E.g. David Bailey, asked his secret about being able to bed so many beautiful women whilst being an ugly c*nt, said "patting them on the bum". Women who look like angels are used to being put on a pedestal, but this was something new to them.

Jeff:

quote:

I'm curious about what compelled you to write this post.

I have a lot of ideas for posts floating around nebulously. Then I come across another post that triggers them. But no worries, mate. In 6 weeks I will be back in LOS where it won't be so easy to log on and let loose. I keep quite busy trying to spread myself too thin.

thalenoi:

quote:

If you do take the girl for days or weeks what do you do with the barfine? Just pay 500 baht x number of days on top what you give her or do try to make an arrangement.

My gf isn't a bargirl. But the one time I did take a girl for 3 days out of SC I paid the mamasan 1,500 on the way out and agree on 1,000 a day with the girl. I had taken her once before and she seemed to be trying to do her best in the BJ dept. In an ironic twist of justice for the stupid, the earlier BJ had just been a kind of accident. After the first night I sent her on her way with a smile (you know how we always smile in LOS)saying good-bye to her and the 1,000 I gave mama. Live and learn!

bibblies:

quote:

On the face of it, your observations are logical. But I reckon it depends on how you treat them. If you give them something slightly different*, don't pander and swoon to them, and in general don't care too much if you fall flat on your face, I've found them to be as fun as girls of average looks.

I do care if I am disappointed. It wouldn't be so bad if I was in town for two weeks and maybe had a couple of problems. But when staying for months, disappointments can start to feel like discouragement. I never let them build up that much. That's why I spend a lot of time with regulars and do a little looking for new ones too.

You wouldn't care to elaborate on the first line of your post, would you. As you pointed out, I am using logic. It's not always the best method of sounding affairs of the heart.

Thanks for the replies,

Zane wink.gif" border="0

[ July 26, 2001: Message edited by: Zane May ]

To Zane:

I couldn't agree with you more. I almost never bother with REALLY attractive B/Gs. I've had a few, and my experiences are just as you described. One of them, from Thermae, tried to extort an additional 1K baht from me after we agreed on 1K, only, ST. She wouldn't leave the room!

An average Thai woman, for me, is better than any USA woman, by an incalculable amount! Why? Because an average Thai woman is naturally attractive in mind, body, and spirit.

Long live non-stunners!!!!!

At the end of the day, a lot of girls want the lights turned off so it really doesn't matter if they are stunners or not...but having said that, I disagree with a couple of the things that you said.

Stunners are not necessarily high maintenance girls who feel that the world owes them something... Grab a stunner who has only recently entered the industry and she will likely be as sweet as any other girl - but high traffic will possibly mean that she becomes spoiled faster.

I can see the point that you were getting at in the original post but I know that some guys feel that if they are going to pay, they may as well pay for someone that they wouldn't be able to get othewise... Not saying it is right or wrong, but there was a time when I felt like that too.

Stick

quote:

Originally posted by Stickman:

..some guys feel that if they are going to pay, they may as well pay for someone that they wouldn't be able to get othewise

what? pay for attitude? No thanks.

quote:

Originally posted by Stickman:

At the end of the day, a lot of girls want the lights turned off so it really doesn't matter if they are stunners or not.

Well Stick,

I assume you don't mind if the lights are off. That's why they get turned off. With a little patience and affection I get rid of sheets and what I call the "Terrible Thai Towel" (wasn't it the Cinncinati Bengal fans that used to wave the "Terrible Towel?)and I'm able to work in the light. The one and only "civilian" girl I took home, and the last non professional I will ever take home, was adamant about the lights. She was really nice and liked me fine, but she just laid there like board in the dark under the covers while I tried for a little bit to do something. I couldn't and it wasn't fun trying.

But of course I am older than you and need a lot more stimulation. You would have probably given her a right good one.

Sanuk Dee,

Zane

Dan,

I'm sorry to hear that when you take stunners, they have an attitude. When I take stunners, they don't. What can one summise from that? NOT ALL STUNNERS HAVE AN ATTITUDE! Some do, some don't...if you build up a rapport with a stunner, they can be a lot of fun. That's not to say that I would always go for a stunner, but inferring that they all have an attitude is completely wrong.

Stick

[ July 26, 2001: Message edited by: Stickman ]

Archived