How is Pattaya nightlife now?

MisterBlonde

>>I like all the gogos in your list but have to say that a lot of the girls in these places are not really worth barfining.

.... I wish I had 5 dicks too so that I could sample "all" the girls in order to make such a sweeping statement... and my condoms would fit me like a glove.

:)

What my concern as I will be in the philippines from the 3rd of may until I decide to come to pattaya a few days after, I wish to avoid the insurgence of naval personel some who get themselves boozed up. I want to have some fun and avoid high prices so what is the best time to avoid all the shernanigans that go on with the navy in town.

samak said:

we are talking about 35-40 C during peak. in Pattaya there is usually a decline of visitors after Eastern/Songkran. best gogo's are on walking street, but which one are the top change very frequently. check it out and have fun

You also have Soi Pattayaland (though dont get this confused with Soi Boyboy ;) )

Having just got back from Pattaya this morning, the weather there yesterday was low 40's....

>I like all the gogos in your list but have to say that a lot of the girls in these places are not really worth barfining.

.... I wish I had 5 dicks too so that I could sample "all" the girls in order to make such a sweeping statement... and my condoms would fit me like a glove.

Interesting that you chose to misquote my statement from "a lot of" to "all".

Not only do you choose to misquote but the tone of your reponse is entirely disrespectful and confrontational ,

"I wish i had five dicks to sample etc"

BTW This is not just my opinion but that of many other guys I have spoken to and to comments i have read on various forums.

Just got back to my beloved Pattaya after a spot of business in Oz, which prevented me from replying sooner.

Sorry, Zorro, I didn?t mean to be ?disrespectful and confrontational??. I'm just ?chewing the fat"? and there?s a bit of that about in Pattaya, that?s for sure! The part about the bloke with 5 dicks whose condoms fit him like a glove was just a lighthearted throwaway line from an old joke.

But I still can?t see how you can know that ?a lot of? (151?) of probably 300 girls from the gogos mentioned ?have an attitude problem and are into starfishing and ST action?. I must have been concentrating on the other 149. :)

PT127,

>>Robaus really wishes he could sample ALL the girls.

He certainly does. Vitamin V and I are doing our level best ?. well, I?d like to say that I?m holding my own anyway, but alas in a place like Pattaya the only time I hold my own is when I point Percy at the porcelain ? and even then I?d be lying. There?s a lovely girl at Nui?s Soi 15 who occasionally shares the sole dunny with me and obligingly shakes the last few drops off my one eyed trouser snake for me. Now that?s what I call service!

:)

Archived