How is Pattaya nightlife now?

MisterBlonde

the best gogo bars,

The ones that have cold beer and friendly nekkid wimmen! :beer:

quality of women,

Even ugly bar girls are more desireable that your average femi-nazi minger found in Farangland! :neener:

are there many punters

Who cares? One can always jump the queue with a big enough wedge of baht! ::

and how bloody hot is the weather...

Africa hot! There is a reason that Songkran is held this time of year! :: <where IS that drippy sweaty graemlin?>

I couldn't resist taking the piss :D. Sorry, don't do Pattaya, so I am of no help what-so-ever, save for a lame chuckle. :dunno::beer:

Cheers,

SD

I've not long returned from a couple of weeks in Pattaya and it was as good a compromise between girls, weather & visitor numbers that you get.

Weather is heating up to high 30's C but generally a cooling breeze off the sea during the day.

Visitor numbers are about right - not too many and not too few - therefore you are not crammed in looking for a seat but you are not sat on your own (in the good gogos at least)- choice of girls is good.

Bars and GoGos are down to personal preferences but I would recommend you visit;

Peppermint - go early enjoy the happy hour (til 9:15 or 9:30) Large quantity of generally higher quality girls with some real stunners. Enjoy the main stage - with the odd show (generally topless/nude dancing) the smaller stage for oglers and diddlers where the girls dance and occassionally interact with punters (for tips) wearing see-thru tops and skirts (nude during main stage shows) and lastly the fish-tank with the 'flashing' (for tips) cheerleaders/schoolgirls cuties.

Living Doll Showcase - shows start about 10pm thru to closing and include some of the best looking showgirls in the whole of Pattaya. Highlights include 6 girls soaping up and getting 'friendly', 6 girls oiling up and getting 'friendly', baby oil & milk show (better than it sounds!), etc etc. Girls really seem to enjoy themselves and really get into the shows. Unlike at Christmas you can regularly get a ring-side seat at present.

Carousel - regular shows thru the night - similar format to Living Doll, although the girls are not all as enthusiastic. Some good shows, some indifferent but the rotating stage adds a different perspective. The bar layout means there's not really enough seating or you are constantly jossled by people squezzing past you.

Happy - still worth a visit, although not necessarily the top ranking it once was. If you like looking at good looking girls then you'll love it but it's not an easy place to interact with them.

Hootys - The occassional red hot show with red hot performers but other shows are un-inspiring with average lookers. Shows still include the out-dated 'ballon popping', 'ribbon pulling','pussy smoking' and 'razor blades' interspersed with the more erotic newer syle shows. I've heard of some shows that I wish I had n't missed but I could n't be bothered sitting thru the run of the mill stuff.

Personally I was disappointed with Dollhouse, Electric Blue (Hooty's sister bar),The Sea and Diamond in the Walking Street area and was totally unimpressed by the Soi Pattayaland gogos with the possible exemption of Classroom and Misty's (although that may be because I know a lot of the staff at these two).

You may get the remnants of the Songkran celebrations which run about a week later in Pattaya than the rest of Thailand - but you will certainly enjoy youself at a fraction of Bangkok prices.

Nooo!!! don't belive him these gogo bars are not good, leave the ,,, erhm,,, .

I mean go to Jenny Star Bar just beneath Marin Disco, i'ts a very good bar ::

Wiseone did give a pretty good report. I was there last week (left Thursday) and visited only one bar that he missed and that was Dollhouse. IMHO, not worth the visit at the time but they were recruiting for showgirls then so maybe set to improve shortly?

Basically I agree with his opinions on what was best. I'd say PP was higest ranked followed by LD Showcase.

I like all the gogos in your list but have to say that a lot of the girls in these places are not really worth barfining.

It seems that they have an attitude problem and are into starfishing and ST action.

It is a shame as there are lots of very attractive women in most of these places but their attitude leaves a lot to be desired in most cases.

Archived