Living with a Thai Girl - She soooooo Sweet

Nervous_Dog

One of the hardest things to teach a baby, well, a toddler of 2 years and 2 months, is good manners.

She actually does the proper curtsey when she "Wais" and when she wants something bad enough will say "Ja" instead of "Ka".

But when she gets in a bad mood - boy - err, "she" is just like her dad!

So - we are up on the farm for songkran, can't remember what I did, but she was pissed at me, she stares at me, gives me the evil eye, and with both tiny fist plunges them into my sunburnt and hairy arms and DIGS IN DEEP!

OUCH! FARKING OUCH!!!!!!

Then lets go, all without breaking eye contact or saying a word, PLUNGES BOTH EVIL LITTLE FISTS INTO MY HEAD HAIR AND TUGS OUT A HANDFUL!

Grrrrrrr

So - as I don't spank, I calmly, wincingly, hold her hands by her said and say NO to what ever it was she wanted and left it at that!

TWO days later, I get up early with her, and take her down to the outside shower.

6.30 am and there I kneel down and start to wash her.

"Daddy"

Yes love

Pointing to my left arm "Jeb Mai?" (Hurts?)

No darling

Points to right arm "Jeb Mai?"

No little love.

Points to my head "Jeb Mai?"

No little princess, why?

"Kortort Daddy, Jing Joe Mai Dee" (Sorry dad but I was a naughty girl)

Then gives me a sweet little smile and "Boe" (Blows kisses) on my arms and head.

"Mai Jeb Na?"

No little love, doesnt hurt a bit!

JB

Fraid so, wife was spanked a lot as a kid, and hence sometimes does the same, but I am pretty strong about that.

Trouble is all it did was teach JingJoe that you could spank someone.

So - typically the other night when two kids in our flat having a play fight, she marched over and clobbered them!

Given one was 6 and one was 8, but they are only a little bit taller than her, from the expressions on their faces I think it hurt!

She'll also smack her mother, so smacks now are very very rairly given, and always when I am not around.

She's a bit sneaky though, I came home yesterday and she burst into tears when I walked in and said "Mummy Jeb JingJoe" Mum hurt me.

Now, as I had bee unknown to her in the doorway for about 10 seconds before this, I know that what really happened was mum didn't give her a lolly!

Very sneaky!

JB

Thanks for the clarification...just one niggly thing....arent a all the current crop of Midnite's finest (except the Isaan Princess of course), and a few other bars I should imagine, pretty much mothers already........hardly seems to merit a special acromym.....?????...or perhaps it refers to mothers of a certain age......dunno( scratch head)

Well, I think my lust for MILF first started in Grade 7, when David Jenson's mother, who must have been a child bride, would wear the shortest skirts, the buttons on her blouse virtually all undone, and would give us boysa big smile, and had a habit of bending over and kissing us on the forhead!

Then I wasn't quite sure I liked all the actention, but by grade 8 I did!

Long live MILF! Of course my crowning glory was in Grade 11 with David Cock's mum, well, not sure if this story belongs in Family section?

JB

Archived