brunei airline

quote:

Originally posted by billy ruben 69:

Originally posted by Fatbastard:

[qb]Billy, you need to look at their timetable again, I lhave flown RB to Bris (there now) and they Don't make me stay overnite, going back to BKK Sat, leaving Bris at 10 Am and arriving BKK 1750 The same day, not a bad airline at all , just take yr own booze.

Just to really piss you off , I brought the same Ticket in BKK but the other direction for about 600 Aust dollars.

[ June 13, 2001: Message edited by: Fatbastard ]

hi FB, finally went back to flight place and challenged them with my new info and said that fatbastard flys direct on royal brunei, why cant i? who's a fat bastard she says? if you don't know you've led a sheltered life, sez i.

it turns out that some week days they stop at darwin and arrive at brunei with only 15 minutes before bangkok flight departs, which she thinks they wouldn't allow me to board. BUT! saturday they, (like all good christians), give darwin a miss and you have plenty of time to walk over and it takes off at 5-15pm.

have a sanuking good time on your next trip! i'll try and survive 'til feb/march.

do you touch down in brunei or fly direct to b'kok? just to get things straight.

cool.gif" border="0[/QB]

quote:

hi FB, finally went back to flight place and challenged them with my new info and said that fatbastard flys direct on royal brunei, why cant i? who's a fat bastard she says? if you don't know you've led a sheltered life,

She does't know who Fat Bastard is ??? They obviously don't have much contact with the outside world in Lismore. I can assure them I flew both ways on RB with a short stop in Brunei (thank christ for that) and then on home to my beloved Bangkok, which is still going strong.

Archived