Nit's birthday party

MrX

yeh....suffered from serious homesickness when I went home so cut the agony short and came back saturday...understood you were not there that night but friday I think yes?....there was even healthy talk of excess.....to avoid charges of rampant parochialism on a public board , PM for meet-ups etc

Been there, done that, ticked it off.

But would love o hear your version.

IMHO, the buying and selling always loses a margin, and therefore is a poor investment. I rather donate a lumpsum, and leave it to her to apply.

then again, I remember a situation where a fine of 150 K Bt needed to be paid, and a lot of family gold got sold to meet the need. for people who don't grasp banking, it may be better than a bag under the mattress.

• 2 weeks later...

Rompandadam,

Just want to let you know how much I enjoy the stories you've been putting up here. Great writing and always great subject matter as well. Please continue to post them when you have a chance. I've been a bit busy lately myself, and just wanted to write you on how much I enjoy your stories here. Thanks Romp.

Cent

Thank you so much Cent..your presence on the board often seems paternal in the best sense of the term( excuse me KS.... the true father of it all!)....several stories brewed or half brewed..Have IT problems which is constipating

Archived