Am I going nuts?

camerashy

Today I was sitting in one of those open eating areas surrounded by dozens of small food stalls, when I started thinking about my next visit to LOS in 2 weeks. As my mind wandered aimlessly over all my old adventures there, I felt a smile creep over my face. Then as I recalled a particularly funny event, I suddenly burst out laughing. This of course caused a lot of strange looks from the other diners, as I was sitting alone. I brought my mirth under control and hurriedly ate the rest of my lunch, before striding off with a smile on my face.

I'm sure a lot of the other people there thought I was crazy - who knows, maybe I am :: But I'm sure all of us here who go to the trouble and time to write and read about others adventures in Thailand must sometimes wonder the same thing about themselves. :: Any thoughts?

I went to lunch last week and sat alone at a resturant. I grabbed a newspaper called the onion (it's actually a farcical comedy newspaper) and was reading a column. I cant remember what the column was about but it was fucking halarious.

I busted out laughing and of course everyone at the resturant started looking at me. As hard as I tried, I couldnt compose myself. I finally said fuck it, and laughed so hard, tears were coming out of my eyes!

I'm sure everyone there thought Nurse Ratchett forgot to give me my medication but I didnt care. I had a good laugh, finished my food and returned to work in a much better mood.

Archived