Flights From England To BKK??

Here's the short version of a long story. I'm American and I'm in England at the moment. I'll be here possibly for another 3 - 5 months. I'll need to go to BKK afterwards but I don't have reliable access to the Internet to surf for a ticket. (I have to use the library in Ipswich to get access and I'm limited to 30 minutes). I've looked at some of the papers and there are some travel agents but not too many are specializing in flights to BKK.

Any suggestions and tips would be appreciated.

By the way, I'm doing something I swore I'd never do. I'm watching Cricket and I'm actually enjoying it. It helps to know the rules and I've almost got a complete understanding of them.

Thanks to all in advance.

Cheerie-Bye (I just learned that).

Bill (Formerly NOFATONES4ME)

Try these www.orientconnections.com and www.destinationgroup.co.uk Orientconnections has a division called flights international. I usually book thai air through them but this time they were no cheaper than destination group, £510 in August-peter

quote:

Originally posted by JAIDEE:

Here's the short version of a long story.

Bill (Formerly NOFATONES4ME)

Hi Bill,

Just use any travel agency. It's their job.

I personally only book thru internet because it gives me flexibility to compare fares. Use Travelocity to find out fare & regulations (depends on jour departure/return date - season, length of stay) But don't use them to book, their booking system sucks. I use Travelprice trying out dates corresponding to the rates i find at travelocity. They have just one entry screen for data and they return available seats. no fidling.

A travel agency will do the same for you.

By the way Sabena Airlines just lost a court action from travel agencies because they were selling last minute tickets "at unfair prices" on their web site travel agencies could not compete against.

I you plan to leave in 3 to 5 months i would sugest it's to early now. Best deals can be found les than 30 days from departure and even better the last 7 days. Depends on how much security you want concerning your travel dates.

High season to Thailand starts for mosts companies 15 june/ 1st july, medium around 15 september to end october, then high again, medium around feb7april, low may - 15 to 30 june.

I saw deals on Swiss Air for 300 pounds ending 15 june....

Archived