Fly's April Bar Report - BKK and PTY

MooNoi

Well, its that first night back at home after three glorious weeks in the LOS. That horrible, empty, "Farangland Sucks" kind of feeling...

So in order to help you lucky guys who are heading over soon, here is a list of bars I visited in BKK and PTY in late April. Apologies if any of the info has changed since I was there, but you know how it is in LOS!

Bangkok Bars:

Nana Plaza

BIG DOGS: Some things never change! However, I noticed that Big Dogs was a lot fuller with the "6pm, watch the passing parade crowd" than was Golden Beer Bar across the street. A fair range of girls, with the occaisional glamour. I took one girl from here, (who was amazing in the sack! :grinyes:

Unfortunately, couldn't find her again! :: )

But at the end of the day, this is a "bar beer", and a 600B bar fine is a bit over the top IMO. Still, a nice bar to watch the passing parade, and to fend off Mr Rolex, Mr Sunglasses, Mr Finding Nemo Hat, Miss Map Seller, Miss Amulet Seller, Mr Indian Nut Man, Little Miss Chewing Gum etc. etc.

RAINBOW OUTDOOR BAR: Went here when Big Dogs was full - usually about 6pm. I used to call this bar "The Rainbow Hospice", as it seemed to be the "nursing home" for all displaced and clapped-out BG's in the past. Still has those girls now, but more girls seem to work here than in the past, and some younger girls now, including a couple of stunners. (One whom I took, but ended up being a little mercenary! I hate it when I BF when drunk and "thinking with the wrong head!") Anyway, friendly staff behind the bar, and ice-kold Klosters make this bar ok.

SPANKY'S: First time here. Went in at random. Didn't BF, but an interesting set-up, with the stage being quite high above your drinking position, which makes the girls look rather tall (!) A couple of stunners in here, but a bit of pressure for LD's etc. etc. Breasts being shown by the dancers at certain times and by certain girls.

FANTASIA: A non-smoking gogo!! :o Didn't even order a drink here when I saw the sign and lack of ashtrays on the tables. Great for non-puffers, but not my scene. Need to have a smoke while I ogle! :banghead:

NANA HOTEL CAR-PARK, POST 2am:

Wow! :)

Probably the best range of girls in the whole of BKK.

A great selection, no BF, and great prices. Took 2 girls from here, both ST, both 1000B, and both amazing performers.... damn it! Should have got the mobile numbers, but too damn tired to move off the bed afterwards! ::

Soi Cowboy

TILAC: The usual. A good selection of girls - some stunners, some decidedly ugly, and some plain Janes. No hassle for LD's. A nice place to start the night during happy hour, with Klosters for 70B until 9pm, and ease yourself into the evening. A good, reliable standby.

COCKTAIL CLUB: Probably my favourite bar in the soi now. Small, but I have been there so often, I know the staff, the staff know me, and there is no hassle, no dramas, and the beer's cold, which is always a bonus. Some of the girls dancing topless at certain times of the evening too. Being a small bar, great for checking out the talent on stage, and for being able to strike the "strech-mark girls" off your mental "TO DO" list... (harsh, but fair!) The Mamasan here is great, and they have gotten rid of that Singaporean guy who was managing the place, which is a good thing. He was a bit of tosser to be honest. (Not to mention a hustler at times). I think they got a few too many complaints about him from what I heard from the girls.

SUSIE WONG: Stage was absolutely packed here, as a lot of girls from the currently-closed PLAYSKOOL dancing here. So therefore, a good selection of girls. Two sets of girls rotating on the stage - first set with bikinis, and the second set either topless, or totally in the buff - and some nice young things there were too! ::

Funny, but a fair amount of hassling for LD's from the dek-serves in this place.

SHEBA'S: See Susie Wong, above. Same same! (Thank God they've ditched those stupid head-dress things they used to wear here... they were ridiculous! :banghead: )

BLACK AND WHITE: Definitely the "party bar" of the soi. A lot going on in here, with bikinis, topless, and full-nude on the stage. Some nice girls, too. A little bit too much pressure to buy LD's I thought. But if you wanted a party atmosphere rather than a quiet oggling venue, then this was the place for you.

Pattaya Bars

PEPPERMINT: Great bar for early happy hour. Nice viewing, and the small stage featured three lovely lasses dancing nude, and dancing well. (As opposed to the familiar "go go shuffle"). The girls in the "sports box" were kind of cute as well, although keeping these girls in a 5 x 3 perspex box all night does seem kind of degrading. Crappy music here though, I thought. More "night club" style music, with lots of house, techno, and heaps of "songs nobody knows". Sexy chicks working here though, that's for sure.

DOLLHOUSE: It was ok. I only went for the good A/C and the early happy hour. One really strange girl who looked as though she was totally wacked out on drugs. Wouldn't dance when she was on the poles, just stood there with this goofy look on her face. I walked in one night when the place was empty, and she was sitting on a couch up the back, staring into the mirror with her face about 2 inches from the glass. She stayed that way for about 20 minutes! IMO, the dek-serves are better than the dancers in here, with a couple of exceptions. A good show later in the evening though - the usual stuff... candle-wax, psuedo-lesbian and baby oil etc. etc, though kind of sexy when you're half-pissed! ::

FOLIE'S PIGALLE: Went in here totally at random due to the strange name. (Maybe someone French like P127 can explain??? Is it named after a famous Parisian cabaret or something? Pardon my Aussie ignorance!) A cool little bar, I thought. Ended up taking a girl here for two nights running - an amazing performer, and said she had never been BF'd before. I kind of believed her as she was so enthusiastic to please in the sack, (kind of sad, huh?!), and had next to no English at all. Mai pen rai, we got by in Thai fairly well. The girls were really friendly in here, and it was really quiet, so it was like being in my own private gogo bar.

ELECTRIC BLUE: Not my favourite bar. I think they've tried too hard with the decor, and the girls seem to have a definite attitude in here. Stayed one drink and left. A few stunners dancing on the stage, and a nice baby oil show though. Full nudity on show here.

CHAMPIONS: Rough chicks, rough punters, rough music. Yuck.

HAPPY: Going through the roof. Definitely the busiest gogo I went to in Pattaya. Some nice girls, but the amount of punters they let in here make it really hard to sit and interact with the girls. One I really wanted to talk to couldn't get through the crowd from the other side of the room when I motioned to her that I wanted to talk. A lot of nudity here, with most of the girls dancing topless and a couple even nude - especially during the shows, which were the same as the other bar's shows. I love that table in the corner with the pole, and some cutie is dancing two inches from your face. They do well not to kick your beer over while they dance! :grinyes:

LIVING DOLLS: "Yawn"... another baby-oil show. But the girls in this one actually seemed to be getting into it, and it definitely turned me on! :o

Took a girl from here one night - a little five foot nothing "pocket rocket" who was great and a lot of fun back in the room. Showing everything in here as well, with some total nudes and a lot of titties being flaunted. Reasonably quiet too, which I prefer. (Except for the English lager louts on the first night I was in there... wankers! Treating the girls like shit! Ban 'em for life I say! :onfire: :cussing: Er... the lager louts, not the girls!)

So there you go. Hope there is some info in here you can use. I had a great time, and thought that Pattaya was a far-better value experience than BKK - as usual. Just the clientele in Pattaya is some damn rough.. some real dickheads down there who seem to blend into the crowd far easy in Bangkok as its a much bigger place I guess. (I *DO NOT* want to see some fat farang's guts hanging out of his unbuttoned shirt while he sloths in a gogo at midnight...puke!) If you could have Pattaya's nightlife with Bangkok's sanukkers, you'd have the perfect place for a P4P scene.

Anyway, good luck to you all!

Fly P.

Fly

I was in Pattaya April and agree with your report, the girl in Dollhouse spent 30 minutes staring at the floor. I spoke to her when she finished, she a real no brainer not sure if its drugs or mental illness, She really should not be working there. Also went to the FLB for the first time, some great girls in there.

Thanks Fly. I laminated the post and am using as a luggage tag now.

Strange about Big Dogs busier. I like both there and Golden, but golden has nicer girls usually. Not That I haven't met some nice ones at BDs too. Great scene there! The march of the pooying!

SPankys. Interesting place, but those glow in the dark flower costumes!!

Pepermint. Yeah, love the small stage. I tried to take a girl off there last time, but she said she was having the mens. But promised good oral for free, if I promised to come back another time for full service. Nice girl. I declined as I wanted more than a BJ (even if for free). But for her honesty I tipped her a few hundred.

I like the glass classroom, but hard to get room there, as it fills up with punters watching the stage. If you can sit in fromnt, they are fun to interact with.

Thanks for the Fantasia note. I will check it out when looking to escape the smoke (and not with Carew66 and LHL!)

My exact opinion of electric blue. Great set up, but it just isn't working fun wise for some reason

Roving...

"Tipped her a few hundred.." !?!?!?!

You can get all night sex in Pattaya for that!!! HA HA!!

Agree with you on that girl from Dollhouse... she shouldn't be working there. She really put me and my friends off and made us feel really weird! Fly P.

FlyPapillon said:

Roving...

"Tipped her a few hundred.." !?!?!?!

You can get all night sex in Pattaya for that!!! HA HA!!

Yeah, I was ashamed to admit that. I have never done that before. Out of character. But I was drunk and day before was diddling her when the lights were low for the butterfly show. And she had said no to ladies drinks as she was pretty busy dancing on the small stage and tables. I don't know what came over me.

Out of character. But I was drunk and day before was diddling her when the lights were low for the butterfly show. And she had said no to ladies drinks as she was pretty busy dancing on the small stage and tables. I don't know what came over me.

The old "I was drunk" excuse, eh? Gee Roving... never used that one myself before!!! :drunk: :: :angel:

Fly,

Thanks for the update. Always enjoy them. Will be heading over this coming August and November for business and sanook. Even during my many visits during slow season, Happy and Peppermint seems to always pack-em in.

chok dee,

Hoks

Archived