Models

the_numbers

chuckwoww - if you've got that many people after you... well mate you might best just stick your dick in an electrical socket and get it over with.. :dunno: Its easy enough to do that on Sukhumvit, eh? :grinyes:

For all you entrepreneurs - I'm not going to pay. I'll give you a copy of the portrait, but its just an art project i.e. I'll never make cash off the pictures. ;) I don't have a preference in age, social status, or anything.

I would like to do them in a natural environment, and before you say it: "no they cannot all be slouching off a barstool with your palm on a pert piece of ass". C'mon buck up boys...

PM me and I'll give you my mobile - I'd like to start doing some next week. I can e-mail you jpegs of other portraits I've done.

Best,

the_numbers

LOL....no things aren't that bad. I was just trying to come up with some reasons why Bangkok expats might be wary of having their pictures taken. I've never liked it much myself but I'm sure there's plenty who'll be happy to do it just for laughs. Good luck with the project.... :)

Nervous Dog,

To be honest copyright was not even in my head :dunno:

A fella sits down in his house, office, wherever for a few minutes. I come round, shuffle some furniture, set up a few lights, and we've got a portrait.

I've got a great one of this Thai banker with a big stuffed animal he killed on safari :eek:

Its not a snap with a digital camera designed to be rifled through on the internet.

So, c'mon expats. Think August Sander or Diane Arbus... or a better version of those wonk-y studio shots that people make with swirling blue backdrops.

I do solemnly promise a few things for those skiddish folks.

1-never to turn over images to bail bondsmen

2-bounty hunters or ex-wives [sometimes one and the same]

3-people with eyepatches

4-political refugees

5-long lost siblings who don't know your middle name

6-any government official.

Ok :grinyes:

But c'mon. copyright?? To me its a bottle of Sang Som and a few laughs. The bottle is on me.

cheers,

the_numbers

Archived