Jgirl action in BKK...

Howdy beastee,

"Sukiyaki" is a song from the 1960s by the Japanese singer Kyu Sakamoto that was a worldwide hit. I think until "Luft Balloons" by the German band "Nina" in the 1980s Sakamoto's original version of "Sukiyaki" is the only foreign language song to make it to number one in the US. The Taste of Honey version is the same tune but with English lyrics.

So just hum the tune ringside In Lumpini while giving a sly all-knowing older man wink to an Akira Fubuki look-a-like and presto; out pops a guaranteed giggle fit that will hit about eight on the richter scale. The great thing about Japanese girls is that they don't have any Judo/Christian/Victorian morals fucking up their heads and with no financial considerations the only shagging motive they have is good dirty fun.

Japanese girls on holiday are as close as earth women get to the sexual morals of men (or maybe a better description is rutting goats).

Shag them like a bunny on speed, be very dominant, hold their hands over their head etc. It's quite a surprise for the typical western man but for such liberated sexual being's Japanese girls' just love being dominated or even borderline raped when it comes to sex.

Just use common sense and be very careful with the rape fantasy thing. Be dam sure it's a green light before pulling out the whips and chains.

Later all you crazy kids, Sandman

One more questions for you oh wise sand-one!.. what is your success rate with this tactic??..also..any other secrets from the darkside to pass along? How has been your luck at Kao Sarn Road?

May your camel carry you safely through the desert to the oasis where thai girls run naked!!!

Yo KohMarco,

Infamous! Hope that is a good thing?

The LP web site, Dude that cyber island is a blast from the past.

So what was you handle on the LP site anyway?

I've been MIA and just playing the lost puppy in cyberspace since being banned from the lonely planet board. However unlike the last two times where the femnazis on the Woman's Branch of the LP board got me banned this time it was the Islamic Thought Police here in the sandbox. Gotta fight censorship in all its horrible forms at all times.

You really have to laugh at the Islamic Thought Police idea of logical thinking. The Nanaplaza board is wide open but they ban the LP site. Try to figure out the Islamic reasoning behind that decision.

I haven't been up to much travel wise on the international scene in the last couple months. I am going out the Empty Quarter this weekend for some heavy duty off road driving. So I'm spending this afternoon getting my seriously modified Wrangler which is disguised as a lifesize Tonka Toy shipshape for the Sand Safari.

For the following weekend the plan is to load up the speargun and head down to KorFakkan on the Indian Ocean side to kill things and then eat them. So it's pretty well the typical ME desperado life in between jamming the markets for this sandrat.

What are you up to?

Fish Fear Me, Sandman

Hey Beastee,

The success rate is 100% with inducing the Jgirl giggle fits so once the beachhead on the kimono coast is secure it's all up to your personal charm. Have fun and remember the JGirls love facials so don't forget to do the money shot.

Only been to Ko San Road once in my life and that was in a taxi looking out on window when I was on my way over the Phra Pinklao Bridge to hit the Snow White massage parlour so can't comment on the JGirl scene in that backpacker getto. I can tell you that number 42 at Snow White's likes being spanked while doing the wild thing Husky style which is a nice touch so to speak.

Go gettem, Sandman

Come on guys, doesn't anybody know where the Japanese girls hang out?

I see the odd few walking around the tourist areas but there must be discos and bars that they frequent.

I'm talking about tourists by the way, not working girls.

Surely I don't have to go all the way to Tokyo to come on a jgirls face?

Well Mikey..I have already arranged for a thai friend to take me to the Muay Thai at Lumpini next Sat!..I will report back on the action!

G

Archived