Jgirl action in BKK...

Since I will be in BKK on Aug 3rd for a month

I was looking for what the scoop on jgirls in

bkk. I have heard that there is some action

to be had on kao sarn road. Anyone with

experience..I know Wild Alaska would appreciate the info as well!

damn!!..3 replies and still no hard data..I was teased!!.hehehe...oh well..I may just have to stay longer in tokyo!!..since I have so much rythm for a white boy I guess I may do well in roppongi..hehehe.. tongue.gif" border="0..still looking for info!!..bring on the jgirls!!..make sure you report what u see abbot..

Hey beastee,

Never fear, just to show what a wealth of information a sand rat is, the following JChick tip is for any dudes that want to pick up a cute as bees knees Oriental Girl but can't deal with the politically correct guilt of covering the bar fine on an Isan beauty (and there by keeping her family in rice for a month).

Just go to Lumpini stadium in Bangkok for the Muay Thai fights. Pay the 900 baht for a ringside seat and make sure you side on the side of the ring with the fifty or so Japanese tourist girls. These Japanese girls are Muay Thai groupies. This is the best place to pick up Japanese shagaholic babes without the expenses of flying to Tokyo and cruising Shibuya.

Just sit beside them and start to hum the old Japanese pop classic "Sukiyaki" by Kyu Sakamoto. The Japanese girls will get the giggles for sure, start flirting and then it's smooth sailing for the sensitive caring western guy. I don't know what it is but there is something about seeing two muscular Thai fighters kick the shit out of each other gets the Japanese girls as horny as hell. After watching five or six fights they are so horny they can't see straight and will take you back to their five star hotels and shag you like a T-Rex on acid. Afterwards don't forget to raid the minibar for saki.

This plan won't work for meeting regular Bangkok girls since no Thai girl would be caught dead at Lumpini attending a Muay Thai fight. But if a kimono cutie is acceptable to you the evening will be the best experience of your whole trip. It's great fun and sure beats chatting up cute Japanese girls while surrounded by uptight politically correct western femnazis in a Ko San Road Café.

Riddle: What's the difference between a Ko San Road backpacker Womyn and a bowling ball?

Answer: If you are really really really desperate you can fuck a bowling ball!

Anyway, download any politically correct guilt since the Japanese girls most likely are living in Japan with their parents as "parasite singles" so have cash up the Ying Yang. If you don't believe me just take a look at their wallet and likely you will discover they can buy you several times over so are playing for purely physical pleasure and not for a new generator for the village.

Well time to feed the camels and chew some hot qat I picked up in Yeman,

Happy Trails!

Later, Sandman

quote:

Originally posted by Sandman:

It's great fun and sure beats chatting up cute Japanese girls while surrounded by uptight politically correct western femnazis in a Ko San Road Café.

LOL!

Sandman!..

You are the man..sounds like an interesting approach!..unfortunately the only Sukiyaki version I know is by "taste of honey" in the early 80's. Is it the same?..what days are best for this tatic? I also am heading to Tokyo for a week during my sojourn so I will get to taste the real deal!!..

I could care less about the nazi butches/bitches from KSR!!..for a hottie jgirl I fear NO woman..or psuedo woman as many of them are!!.. and I have no problem dropping a little coin to get their attention. I've been shorting the Nasdaq..and going long on peoplesoft!!..the market been berry berry good to me (to qoute an old saturday nite live skit),,thanks for the info..anymore info from anyone??..Im all ears!!

Great tip Sandman. "U D Man!" as we used to say on the East Coast of U.S.

Beastee:

Be careful with Peoplesoft (PSFT). Market has been choppy and that stock had a few down days on heavy volume recently.

Try long on some womens retail clothing stores like Chico FAS, Hot Topics, etc.

steve,

I got in when in tanked to 33..bought a bunch of aug calls!!..the earnings report killed!!..and if it hits 41-42 tomorrow Im bailing!!..I will take a look at retail..thanx for the tip! :0

Archived