Beer Tea

Zaad

Used to, beer bars would serve beer in teacups to fool the police on religious holidays or during elections. Is that what you mean?

Hmm.. does tea have a flavor of its own?

I though Beer Tea could be THE choice for those of us who're trying to stop drinking and/or can't survive on water only.

Could be considered as "light" cigarettes. People who smoke this stuff either want to quit or can't live without the smoke so they choose the middle way...Beer Tea!

In the meantime I'll keep thinking and brewing. As soon as the potion is ready I'll give a yell and expect to have a few volunteers from this board for a test drink. :D

There's vodka-flavored ice cream in Oz now. Quite an outcry, too, apparently from people who had never heard of rum raisin ice cream, which has been around for decades.

Hi BK,

I remember a vacation in Alassio many years ago. The icecreams of the beach café were very expansive. OK, the italian riviera town was crowded with german tourists so maybe a normal price, I ordered one. Very nice icecream but uneatable - a lot of german schnaps destroyed all taste!

"Liebchen I just go out and have an icecream. Yes, I promise no drinking!" :devil:

elef

>>>of the current crappy flavors around<<<

troglodyte! ;)

tea is the ultimate in flavour! aged pu erh cha, lovely wu yi teas such as da hong pao, bai zi guan, lao jun mei... tea is heaven!

Archived