Info on Conrad?

zigfreed

The 2nd floor entrance is connected to the shopping mall so my guess is when the mall closes the doors close. Inbetween the doors and the lift are all the meeting rooms and business centre.

I have bought a few nana girls thru the main entrance and no problems at all what so ever. very guest friendly.

then new U.S. Gov hotel... What a toss as the J.W. is so much better but the evac to secure areas for U.S. guests with other than Blue Passports is imperative!

At least they the our boys Boom Boom.

BTW. J.W. is still accepting U.S. Gov. I.D. cards for the huge discount to $95USD ++ per night and 130 USD++ for the Exec floor. Boy to the Bar Girls like the free food and booze.

I get the liquored up there and a short stroll to Boom Boom!

Sounds like you haven't stayed at the J.W. i.e. they have a wonderful fuge shower with a very nice thick glass enclosure and not a curtain....How are the rooms more nicely appointed. The J.W. is beautiful and not of bad size. Plus you don't have all the spy types looking into you doing. As to the Conrad, you are being watched and they want the U.S. Gov people close so they can get to the secure areas ASAP.

Don't kind youself, the J.W. still gets the action!

Archived