Info on Conrad?

zigfreed

SoiSlut said:

Sounds like you haven't stayed at the J.W. i.e. they have a wonderful fuge shower with a very nice thick glass enclosure and not a curtain....How are the rooms more nicely appointed. The J.W. is beautiful and not of bad size. Plus you don't have all the spy types looking into you doing. As to the Conrad, you are being watched and they want the U.S. Gov people close so they can get to the secure areas ASAP.

Don't kind youself, the J.W. still gets the action!

Dude the Conrad is a much better quality property than the JW. I have stayed at both and the much prefer the rooms and furnishings of the Conrad to that of the JW.

Location is a matter of convenience to what you want. If u want a quality hotel in the middle of the adult themed action then u can't beat the JW or the Landmark(junior suite corner room).

jjsushi beat me to it.. ::

soislut location is relative.. if you want to crawl back from Nanaplaza then yeah, the Landmark and JW are better "choices". However, the Conrad is in the middle of town, between the Sukhumvit world and downtown. Easy access to everything.

Besides that the Conrad is a far classier place with design flare in the rooms including furnishings. The downstairs clubs like 87 are fantastic. Mick Jagger even shook a leg there last year.

I find the JW perfunctory for the price :dunno:

The spook talk is kind of superfluous unless you are that self-important or neurotic :neener: I don't often think spies are peeking in on me at the Conrad just for shits and giggles..

the_numbers

I got lost finding my room one night at the conrad after returning from Nana with a girl under my arm, the security guy directed us to my room.

And I have stayed at JW once, about 4 months back and although i liked it, I just thought the Conrad had a slightly better overall product and presentation. And i do like the location of Conrad in the middle of a medium sized shopping mall.

Government Military rate N/A for my dates.

The web site looks great but the rate as not that good.

I can't believe they don't have that rate as they parked themselves on Embassy Row. I'll just keep my $95++ at the J.W. . I love those big showers as there is room for two TGs and me for a shower show!

Archived