Phuket JW Marriott & Spa - anyone got a good rate?

torrenova

I'm looking for a good rate for the Phuket JW Marriott & Spa. I can see USD 119++ (141.25) on their website and wondered if anyone has information as to where I can get it cheaper.

Also any comments on the hotel itself would be appreciated.

This would not be a go get me a bar girl trip so on the door action is not necessary.

Thanks, I had a look at that and saw the discussion about bidding for 4* and getting upgraded to 5* at the JW.

I'm not too comfortable with the bidding for an unknown hotel. Just my luck to get some new entrant to the priceline market on the day I bid, fucking miles away on a building site.

Thanks for the tip though.

No worries... the hotel is so remote, that there for sure won`t appear any other hotel in this Priceline Area. I don`t think there is any other hotel with 5 km`s. I already got it twice via Priceline, and for around 45 USD it`s a great deal.

Really enjoy this hotel...it`s a great place.

Torrenova,

Don't worry about the hotel. It's really nice. Hotel river taxi will shuttle you to/from Saphan Taksin Skytrain, takes about 15min, so quite easy to get anywhere on the Skytrain route. FYI,I got a rate of $99 on the Marriott website

follies said:

Torrenova,

Don't worry about the hotel. It's really nice. Hotel river taxi will shuttle you to/from Saphan Taksin Skytrain, takes about 15min, so quite easy to get anywhere on the Skytrain route. FYI,I got a rate of $99 on the Marriott website

Didn't relize they had Skytrain in Phuket. When did they build that? Oh, in reply to another post I check government rates...they SUCK!!

Hello, The Gove rate is almost always the best for a confirmed res beside the bid boards that are not always trust worthy. I did find this one which, of coures has no Marriott rewards or perks.....For me I get comp upgrate to exec from the marriot web site:

anyway for those who can't get more from marriott

http://www.precisionreservations.com/ph-aspx-hotel_id.9245-db-hoteldatabase/HotelDisplay.htm

this was a little better in Phuket.....Beautiful property. I have a real hottie who wanted to just lay around the pool and be my sex kitten....I got out of Patong and had some great days at the marriott! I would go there solo as the Thai Pussy is far far away!

Haven't seen that reservations website before. Price is the same as the Marriott website when taxes are included.

I'll keep it in mind though.

Note that rooms prepaid to agents do not usually attract Marriott Reward points or tier accruals.

Archived