Thai Square, London

bangkokbutcher

It's my brother in laws birthday day on the 21st May.

Him and his other thai friends will be parading along to the Thai Square Restaurant/Karaoke/Nightclub in Trafalger Square, London at around 8.30pm ish.

I'm gonna be there and if any of you other kronies ( :o) are out and about in London tomorrow night then why not pop along.

Sorry for the short notice and all.....but the plan has only just began to materialise...

Seeya there if you can go. ::

I'd say that sounds about right sayjann!

I couldn't make it 'cos I had family down for the weekend. I couldn't have survived on those drink prices.

Is Thai-Square near to the High Court on the Strand a related business I wonder?

21st June looks a goodie 'cos pattaya127 will be with us. I shouldn't think we'll be hanging around teh West End though; we sat down the other night and couldn't think of a decent pub anywhere within a mile of Charing Cross. By that, I mean a base with the ambience that was peculiar to The Kings Head and the Dive Bar.

(And those pubs near to romaning2004 are all utter shite. Full of trust fund kiddies braying into their Pimms and being 'creative'. Wankers.)

Archived