My GTG father passed away

Mentors

My girlfriends father died two nights ago after three days in coma in a hospital. He had suddenly a cerebral hemorrhage.

My GTG and her sister stayed all days and nights at his side on the bed till he passed away.

For me, who know her father well since i met him for the first time 4 years ago it' was heavy to console my girlfriend only through the phone because i stay 10'000 km away from her. First i thought that i will fly, but the costs for only some days and my job - makes impossible, (my girlfriend will visit me again in some weeks).

It show's me again that our life is short and for such circumstances a long distance friendship is not easy. But it's shows me that our love together is really strong and true.

(sorry for my bad English)

Many thanks to all.

Over the last days i call her three times a day and i think it was the best thing what i could do in my situation.

The ceremony goes for 7 days and every evening there are hundreds (!) :doah: of people coming to the house. My girlfriend told me, that now she can understand more about me after my helpful reaction to her and her family. So it's seems our relationships is really strong. :)

My condolences, Mentors.

IME a relationship gets stronger when both persons experience the same bad news and are able to deal with it together.

I don't think she expects you to drop by for a few days, but the support via phone calls surely is appreciated.

Goodluck to you both.

Archived