My 1st hooker in LOS: at NEP

BrownFox77

The topic of how NEP has become more business like has been brought up before, however I've never seen it as bad as during this trip.

Won't say her name of course but I was with one of what I think are the 3 oustanding stunners in RB2 last night - girls who are so striking in beauty they are far more beautiful than any touched up model I've seen in Thai Penthouse. I couldn't believe how bad this girl was, she was so bad it was almost funny (I was actually laughing at some points). She was so rushed to get me "done" it was hillarious: upon entering my suite at the Solitaire she immediately went into the shower - then, actually left the water running for me to take my shower. When we arrived at the hotel she grabbed the taxi money out of my hand as I was handing it to the Taxi driver, it included a modest 20 baht tip - she actually pockected the 20 baht tip meant for the driver.

With "my water" still running in the shower I was trying to take my Asthma meds however coldless and heartless as she was, kept trying to get me into the shower without being able to even take my meds. Once we finally got to the bed, she didn't want me to touch her anywhere - and at the same time started demanding 3000 baht for short time - I was openly laughing at her. I quickly got rid of her and ran to Cowboy where of course true happiness was found. Confronting her, she did admit she wanted to go back to RB2 so she could get more Short Times.

I titled this "1st real hooker" as this girl seemed more like a western steet hooker than what I've come to know as Thai BGs. One amazing thing with this girl was she gave absolutely no clue as to how bad she was during the "interview" process, quite the opposite seemed very loving, playful, and affectionate. I'm not bitter at all and chalked it up to experience and I did have several good laughs.

Another NEP girl I was with took money out of my wallet while I was in the shower, foolishly didn't count what I had when we got to my suite and didn't realize it until later. She didn't get much as I only keep small daily anounts at a time anyway.

I'm sure there are still many decent girls in NEP but it seems ones chances of having bad experiences are far higher at NEP than Cowboy or the Pong - yes, some of the best girls I've met work in the Pong.

BF77,

Mahalo for your report. When I visited RB1 & RB2 last year I got this extreme business feeling from the girls, even though they had with out a doubt some solid 10's on display. I am a business man and visit Krung thep at least twice a year, I deal mostly with thai-chinese businessmen, those dudes are very shrewd, just like the RB1 & RB2 ladies. Soi Cowboy still remains my favorite place. See you in Singha(August).

Aloha,

Chok dee,

HOKS

HOKS,

Because of this brief 2 week visit of bliss here in May I may not be able to get back to LOS as soon as August, more likely later in the fall. I've found August to be a great time to be here, last August it rained nearly everyday but that helped keep it cool despite the humidity.

Cowboy's still my favorite area. I still make a few trips to NEP because there are some awsome looking babes there and sometimes you do find a diamond in the rough now and again. One thing I've learned for me anyway, is if I pull from NEP its generally better to pull early so if things don't work out I still have time to look for other girls.

One night in NEP, a night I refer to as the "nightmare of girls past" I had no choice but to grab from NEP just as they were closing. That night I kept running into girls I've known from previous trips that used to work in other bars and areas: Tilac girl in Rock Hard, Patpong girls in RB2, Baccara girls in both Mandarin and RB1 (I was looking for new girls that night). I ended up taking these 2 Chinese looking sisters from Pretty Girl (I think the name is now) just as they were closing. They were business like too but they also were still a lot of fun.

By the way, there's currently more than a few stunners in some of the Kings Gogos in Patpong: Kings I & II along with Camolot, but a few of these girls are like their RB1 and RB2 sisters, but I've found most are pretty nice.

Aloha and Chok Dee

I'm not bitter at all and chalked it up to experience.
I am sorry that you and other feel this way. The experience you miss and fear lost is exactly that, lost due to your and others' stupidity to chalk it up to experience.

Girls like the one you describe are on high salaries and get cut for missingBF and LD quotas amongst other things. All she has done is add a couple of LDs and another BF to her tally. I should march back in there and retrieve BF money.

Perhaps this bitch provides further evidence for some to sort out the financials beforehand. I could probably even make a case for the mamasan to be involved or informed of what the offer was and accepted before the girl leaves so as to avoid any shit like this once back in the hotel.

Stupid? "The bitch"How most delicate of you.

I don't Barfine girls anymore but if I did ,I sure as hell would not go through the trouble and indignity of retieving a bar fine from some hardened Mamsan or BG.Ok one might have a chance to retreive the huge amount of 12 $ but would it be worth it?

As I remember the tunes changes when you leave the barwith many of these girls.

Sorry to say this but your attitude seems like bar attitude which is why I avoid them.

BrownFox77 I applaud your attitude.....it seems at times you must just laugh it off and drive on. The great magical thing about Thailand is that you never really stop scratching your head while thinking 'What is going on here?'

Most times it's something nice about to happen, other times you are getting 'THAIED' [my term for being taken advantage of by a thai who is pretending you don't know it], and you did the right thing.

As you said, you don't barfine and as such, you neither create the problem nor are affected by it.

As for delicacy, well, the guy went to a shop to hire some goods. He paid his deposit and was then stiffed as the owner wanted more money for the hire than was agreed / usual. The reason given for this is that the owner wanted to go back to the shop to hopefully hire the goods to someone else. The hiree laughed off the loss of deposit.

Read it here - fucking scam. The girl has no intention of ST unless she can bleed the guy dry. Multiple rip offs just fill her BF quota and the guys should just smile and let it happen ? Bollocks I say and there is an awful lot which I will let go.

As I remember the tunes changes when you leave the barwith many of these girls
Why should it ? and if it does, it is because they are allowed to get away with their little scams or the guys doing the hiring aren't putting in enough groundwork. Either way, the problem starts and ends with the punter.

>>>>Either way, the problem starts and ends with the punter.<<<

Much truth in that statement.

I, as a punter, always went after the personality, as opposed to solely 'looks". In all my experiences, I've never had a so-called 'starfish'. It's kind of akin to walking up to an apple display, and picking the first apple you see, because is looks pretty and shiny, only to find out there are worms inside, later.

The more experienced will sort through the bunch, taking the time to look for worms, and as such, walk away with a product they can be more confident with. It's all about being a discerning consumer of goods. You are either a good shopper, or you are not. Impulsive buyers often will end up with disappointments. Buying a hooker is no different than buying anything else. Comparitive shopping/buying skills is crucial to success. Grabbing the first item on the shelf might bring you immediate gratification, but not always the best deal to be found. And in fact, can often be the worst deal presented to you.

HT

HT,

I think you've given a classic interpretation of why most (insert adjective if required) guys have better times with bargirls or have more problems with go-go girls.

You often get to spend more time with bar girls before choosing and you can see whether there is likely to be some compatibility but with go-go girls, the guys pick before talking and effectively, let her gain control over the situation.

I have a great time with numerous (largely Pattaya) go-go girls but thats because I have had the time to get to know them. I also know and have better times with far more bar girls.

Archived