My 1st hooker in LOS: at NEP

BrownFox77

HT

I think you are right but only up to a point.

You can get all the right signals and the girl can be very nice and like you and all but sometimes she will still be a dud.

Your basic premise is correct but not in all cases.

torrenova said:
I'm not bitter at all and chalked it up to experience.
I am sorry that you and other feel this way. The experience you miss and fear lost is exactly that, lost due to your and others' stupidity to chalk it up to experience.

Girls like the one you describe are on high salaries and get cut for missingBF and LD quotas amongst other things. All she has done is add a couple of LDs and another BF to her tally. I should march back in there and retrieve BF money.

Perhaps this bitch provides further evidence for some to sort out the financials beforehand. I could probably even make a case for the mamasan to be involved or informed of what the offer was and accepted before the girl leaves so as to avoid any shit like this once back in the hotel.

torrenova,

You seem to have misinterpreted my post somehow. That girl was more than willing to complete the "deed", in fact she was star buck naked and spread eagled waiting for me to slip it in - its just that that's all she wanted to do and it was then that she said she wanted to 3000 baht short time to which, while laughing, I said no way (and she accepted that).

Problem was as strikingly beautiful as she was because of her attittude she became quite ugly to me, I wasn't even interested in her anymore and quickly got rid of her. There's no way I'd call her a rip off, she was just being the way she is.

You run into all sorts of personalities with these girls, and in her case she happened to be extemely business like and was perhaps the best example of the quick "wam bam thank you sir" attitude I've seen in NEP more than other places. She was so cold and business like I found her quite funny at times. To me she really was a "western style" hooker, the 1st one I'd ever been with in LOS which was the intent of my post.

buddha said:

BrownFox77 I applaud your attitude.....it seems at times you must just laugh it off and drive on. The great magical thing about Thailand is that you never really stop scratching your head while thinking 'What is going on here?'

Most times it's something nice about to happen, other times you are getting 'THAIED' [my term for being taken advantage of by a thai who is pretending you don't know it], and you did the right thing.

Budda,

Last night I made a Patpong run. This was a good example of how one must learn to keep a good attitude and run with the flow to find the true diamonds. In some of the Kings groups clubs I was in there was so much pressure to buy LDs not just from all the pawing girls but even at times from the rude and somtimes hostile staff, one could easily get a bad attitude and get discouraged, and I've seen quite a few punters leave empty handed and upset at times. I just keep smiling, buy a few LDs only for those I like and have a great time and often get the girl(s) I want. As P127 often comments, each day in LOS truely is an adventure...

BrownFox77,

I understand that she was willing to give the the most basic of services but Bt3k ST is not on. Perhaps you should have arranged a fee in the bar (I'm guessing that you thought around Bt1000-2000) but she also knows this. She also knows that many guys will tell her to fuck off if she asks for 3k. She would not have got you to pay her barfine or buy her drinks if she had said 3k in the go-go would she ?

I'm sorry but you were outplayed and yes, she is indeed a rip off.

Archived