any good news re termaie

keith doug

I've been in there a couple of times recently and it seems a bit better than it was at Christmas. In my opion there seems to be some pretty girls. It's probably worth putting your head in there around midnight and see what's happening. I've always been in there on a Friday or Saturday night, so I'm not sure if it's quieter on the weekdays.

hi ed i have to agree i went in christmas eve about 1145pm ( well its usually packed to the ceiling!!) i actually counted 24 guys and girls ..i was landed with the lady with orange hair (70 ishh) i think she fancied me haaaaa,,,,and the small guy who dishes out the drinks and takes the money looked a bit lonely poor him ......

Hi.

Where exactly is The Thermae and is it worth going?

What is the going price for short or long time?

If I meet a girl there, can anyone tell me a good hotel in Sukhumwit around the Nana area?

I've heard about this place called The Landmark. Is it guest friendly?

Fly P.

:: :p:cover:

Hi

On Sukhumvit road between Soi 13 and 15. If all else has failed and even if it hasn't, most people will not believe Thermae. The beers are reasonably priced with a Heineken costing 85 Baht. Thermae is a large bar that only gets busy when everything else, namely the other bars, are closed..... Or at least that is how it was. With the new laws on closing in place Thermae now closes at 2am just like everywhere else. It can be jam packed full of women. Well not to go on but...... the food here is good, especially after a long hard night, although most people do not come for the food.

Quote from a BKK info page.

Archived