Majestic Suites - Left Luggage

Hamokhamok

Does anyone know if Majestic Suites will 'mind' luggage 'safely' while I go away for a week?

I will be coming back to stay another week.

First time to stay there - is there anything I should look out for - rooms, floor etc ??

Thanks.

I am not sure about he Majestic, but I have left luggage in lots of different hotels. From BKK to chaing mai to Vientien, to Phuket. I have even walked into the Grand President and left bags there for weeks. The kicker is I wasnt even staying there. LOL. I always start my trip with just a carry on but I tend to accumulate lots of stuff while I am there. I do tip though. It may not be needed but a 50 baht note when you drop it off will make sure that there are no problems. I also tip 50 when I pick it up. I know I might get flamed for over tipping but hey, the next time I show up with two large bags they practialy fall all over themselves. Have fun and travel light

Hamokhamok said:First time to stay there - is there anything I should look out for - rooms, floor etc...

I stayed there last year. :up: Memory's a bit hazy due to jet-lag and dehydration :drunk: but, as far as I can recall, there were loads of rooms and the one I stayed in definitely had a floor. :) (I distinctly remember clinging on to the carpet for balance one early evening before the Gullivers 7PM Nanaplaza get-together when I was taking a wee rest ? i. e. face-down on the deck having a "room-spinner" (a.ka. a "whitey") after four pentamine "eye-openers" and an all-day session :: on the tequila slammers :beer: at Soi 7 beergarden. :o)

Hope that sets your mind at ease. :)

jack :help:

PS. And, yes, you can leave your bags. I left some clobber there while I fucked off to Pattaya :hubba: for a few days on the lash. :beer: No problem, boss, and no brass changing hands (unless you're a tipping man). ;)

Ican confirm that they do this as I did it. Stayed there three nights when to Chaing mai, cam back but stayed at the Ambassador hotel, and picked up my bags after I checked in there.

Archived