Scum Get France manager SAntini

Steve

chocolat steve said:

[color:"red"]Scum Get France manager SAntini[/color]

I've read that Tottenscum Hotsperm...

How come you've got so much anger and vitriol for Tottenhan Hotspur, Steven? Did they do something bad against America? ::

You must have it in for Arsenal's Big Sol Campbell too, then? He used to play for Spurs and still supports them fervently. :doah:

I know Arsenal supporters are meant to be arch rivals with 'the Yids', but you've only been an Arsenal fan (from afar) for about three weeks. I've followed them for 73 years, and I've got no gripe with the Spurs mob. :)

Perhaps your loathing of the Hotspur is a veiled cry for help? "Scum... cum.. sperm..." :hubba: I wonder what Freud* would have made of it, chief... ::

jack :beer:

* That doped-up bastard was supposed to have been a Spurs fan too, by the way. :(

chocolat steve said:I don't think they'll have an impact till at least year or two.
Impact on what ?? If you're referring to the Championship, then that's the funniest thing you've written all year.

Come on Steve, I know its summertime, but get a grip.

Cheers

K.

Impact was the word used no mention of Championship. No way, I was thinking UEFA cup quality side. No way scum can win the title with the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea and even Man Utd and Liverpool around.

They could top 6 or 5th even with the right manager. I heard that Wiltord may go to them. Good luck...and riddance.

Fiery Jack..haha...I got a nice laugh. First of all, I've had to endure the local scum fans at the pub when they play us. Also, they had Sherringscum and I hate him more than any other player. Sol is actually a West Ham fan, read it recently. Yes, he was a spurs boy since 14 but he supported West Ham first. He's a gooner now any how. If Jesus can forgive the sinner, I can forgive a former Tottenham captain.

I hate Man Utd more but only by a hair. So close are they in my enmity its not detectable to the naked eye of a supporter.

Fiery Jack said:

I've followed them for 73 years, and I've got no gripe with the Spurs mob. :)

FJ, I have to question you as to whether you are a true gooner. No self respecting gooner with that many years in service and support would have no gripe with Spurs. I will have to start an organisation similar to the one Ashcroft has in the states and watch you closely. We may have a double agent within our midst. :nono: ::

You know what we do with spies, don't you? ::

Steve,

Nice one. :up: I'm watching my back. :o

You may be interested to know that Spurs had a break in at White Fart Lane last week. The Tottenham chairman rang the fuzz to report it. The police officer said, "Did the robbers get away with any silverware?" Chairman replied, "No, they didn't get as far as the canteen." :clown:

jack :beer: (unbeaten all last season. And unsober. :drunk: And unloved. :()

What was the feeling like when we won it at Shite Fart Pain in '71? McNabb lives in here now and a I have a 6 degrees of separation connection to him. A good friend of mine is friends with his daughter here. She's a true gooner by the way.

Wiltord and Davids are being banded about. Can't blame Wiltord. He's not had a great career with us and his past due date is gone. The 13mil we spent on him was almost worth the goal at OT in '02 and the FA cup goal in '03 at OT.

"Silly" Wiltord's a good lad: I'll be sad to see him go. :( But his apathy has been obvious for all to see for ages, so he's probably better off going elsewhere. I felt the same about my marriage, and off I sailed into divorce and poverty. :(

Is old Bob "Cruncher" McNabb :o still rocking and rolling? :up: He'd be better in the current England team than half the useless cunts we've got on show right now, judging by their last showing against Japan. :down:

jack :help:

Archived