FANTASY EURO 2004 - SAME AS PREMIERSHIP ONE!

bibblies

When Zaad starts a league up I will join it, my team is waiting to go, there is no way I will join your league and let you have any control on deleting my team, if Zaad starts a league I will donate some prizes as well to make the game more interesting, guess you have no plans for giving any prizes just going along for a free ride and enoying a shit stir once again,

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Zaad makes a league its Free to enter and I will put in 10,000 baht to kick off the prize money !! if anyone else wants to put a few baht to swell the prize pool then let us know !! you will be you only able to enter one team per person so no multiple teams !! also after the first round has started no new entries possible,

1st 4,000 baht

2nd 2,500 baht

3rd 1,500 baht

4th 1,000 baht

5th 500 baht

"When Zaad starts a league up I will join it, my team is waiting to go, there is no way I will join your league and let you have any control on deleting my team, if Zaad starts a league I will donate some prizes as well to make the game more interesting, guess you have no plans for giving any prizes just going along for a free ride and enoying a shit stir once again,"

Why don't you 2 kiss and make up :) Bibblies was the natural choice to register this league, and I didn't see anyone else responding to my post requesting a league to be made.

You are overreacting and being childish, there is no way he will delete any teams and its not as the admin of a league can change any scores.

Cheers!

That's right, I was only winding him up. (Sorry, it's irresistible - he bites every time.:grinyes:)

I couldn't care less who's the "administrator" of the league. No responsibilities or extra glory in "administrating"...

I think this game's going to be harder. Unless you're the type to have a good knowledge of Latvian, Greek and Croatian midfielders...

Racha,

First of all, I have so much on my plate at the monent that I hardly have any time left to log on to this board (and I have the euro 2004 predictor game to manage btw)...second...can't register to that site for some silly reason.

Cheers!

P.S. am honored though :)

Racha, who cares who registers the league? It's not like there's a headquarters and disciplinary panel or anything - it's just a name which some bloke had to type in to get things going. How about you just join it for now and, if there are any silly buggers, you can always just start your own breakaway one... Nanaplaza.com, The Real Nanaplaza.com... whatever.

Come on - it wouldn't be the same without you there to beat. :)

Pattaya Gunners? Who's that?

KMan's in there with Soi Park Lions. Hope frogpatrol can make it too though I've a feeling this competition's going to be won by an outsider - possibly a European from a smaller country who's going to know a few hidden gems. I've got to admit I haven't a clue outside the England players and other usual suspects.

Archived