Farangs' Taste/Specs for Women

jasmine

OT >I have forbidden my TG to dye her hair<

Helloo!

Who are you, her father? Her owner?

You're forbidding someone else to have her hair in a way she may want it?

What planet are you on?

>Some TGs I have met have been reluctant to stip down on the beach for fear of darking their skin. These ones I can do without. <

Same here. She may have very good social reasons not to expose herself to the sun, who are you to stop her from being who she is. Besides, ever heard of melanoma?

Let go of that controlling streak in you, you may end up relaxter and happier.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks ikkrang.

I am obviously in charge of this lady. It is her choice to do what I say or out the door.

Yes, I guess in a sense I am her Dad because I'm more than 40 years older than her. I have lived long enough to know what suits me and doesn't.

Also by the way I know what suits this particular TG. We have been together three years. If she meets a younger chap that she wants to develop a relationship with, well good luck to her. I will simply send a substantial wedding gift.

[color:"red"] I have forbidden my TG to dye her hair even though she works in a hair dressing shop.

[/color]

I guess you can forbid her to do anything if you are her owner which a few Western men think they are to some poor Thais.

Now I thought slavery was abolished, non?

However, on a serious note, each to his own, money can buy a bit, IMO. Also, you probably know better than her too in many cases including about her own parts of body like hair. ::

I don't think there is anything wrong stating that you like her to keep her hair long, but the word "forbid" got me a little sad.

However, many Thai females do need some controlling and paying her is one ultimate control. :(

Jasmine

Archived