Farangs' Taste/Specs for Women

jasmine

Hello,

Just read an article from a Thai magazine written by a writer which claimes to be a woman from Isaan.

The article says that from the survey of companies which provide dating service to foreigners, the women's specs for farangs are women with dark skin and very Isaan features such as high cheek bone and so on. It says that a few of these companies told the lighter-skinned women to get suntanned before taking the pictures for their records. Worse yet, a few will not take in any lighter-skinned women at all.

I was asked a few times by people who claimed to know the "farangs" that howcome I was married to one, I don't look like an Isaan ::

Anyhow, I feel that people have their own beauties wherever they are from. It is a little funny to me to hear several times that the farangs prefer darker skinned Thais for I really don't know, what do you think?

Cheers!

Jasmine

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's a load of rubbish! western males who are not racially predugised would not distinguished between slight colour differences in skin tone, it's the person wearing the skin that matters! 100% of the time. :D

There is nothing like a beautiful copper sheen on a woman's skin, but i don't think it's disqualifying fair-skinned babes from becoming someone's wife or anything more limited in time.

It's all bollocks, jazz, and you know it. If some thais wish to adopt a racist attitude towards some of their own, pretexting farang taste, let it be, but i find it self-defeating in the end. Thais rak thais ::? Except for dark-skinned Issan of course, send, uh...... sell them abroad!

I must say that when I moved to Tland 4 1/2 years ago i had a prediliction for the Isaan look. Now I MUCH prefer the lighter skinned gal (Pom mi taa muan poo-chai Thai). In fact, many of the girls I used to think were attractive look quite simian to me now.

GS

Pe7e >western males who are not racially predugised would not distinguished between slight colour differences in skin tone, it's the person wearing the skin that matters! 100% of the time.<

Uhh, I did notice that many men on this board seem to be a wee bit prejudiced in relation to their taste in women, many favouring Thai women over falang women! And I seem t remember that often their dark skin colour is mentioned as an attractive aspect.

Personally, I really love the very dark issaan or Khmer women, but, I wouldn't decline a lighter skinned woman if she looks OK and has the right attitude.

What does this have to do with racism? Am I a racist to say that I think, asthetically, dark skinned women are more atractive than fair women? I think it would be racist to say all dark skinned people are stupid or theives. Everyone should be entitled to their opinion on looks. Jeez!

Myself, I love the Asian look and would go for light or dark skined gals as long as they are slim, have a pretty face, good teeth, tight ass, pert tits, low-slung jeans showing a g-string and a tatoo above her arse.

Skin color doesn't mean a thing to me. I've had TGFs with dark skin and TGFs with fair skin. I do prefer women that are slightly taller than the typical TG, but do not rule out a shorter woman with a great attitude. The attitude is by far the most important thing I consider.

The one physical trait that I do have a preference on is the hairstyle. I lose 100% of my sensibilities when I see a beautiful Asian woman with perfectly straight, silky, jet-black hair that hangs down almost to her ass.

Archived