Woman cuts penis and gets killed

Zaad

Yes, it certainly is a bizarre anomaly why women who carry out such horrific mutilations are treated so meekly, and any lame excuse such as temporary insanity, (aren't we all a little bit from time to time), stops her from being slammed in the clink. Imagine a guy who finds out his wife's cheating on him carrying out a cliterodectomy or cutting off her tits. He'd be treated like Hannibal Lecter, and rightly so, and thrown in the nearest high security prison.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] Kill wife, then cut off your penis. Everybody believes she cut it off and you killed her as a last resort.

[/color]

I guess that can be a solution when one gets desparate to get rid of the wife, eh? :neener: Fair exchange to me!

Jasmine

• 1 year later...

Pete,, A co-worker got his Penis and all other accessories burned off. He had nothing between his legs. Insurance company put him in hospital, BUILT him a new one. A new PENIS and false accessories. They showed it to him in the recovery room and he was not sure it would work. They gave him money, a phone number. It worked so good they then had to treat him for sylphillis.

EXACTLY RIGHT

There are double standards in society when it comes to the treatment of men and women. if a man reacts violently to a woman cheating on him or screwing him over he gets branded a monster...

if a woman reacts violently to a man doing the same thing its oh well the poor thing had to put up with that terrible men, he mustve had it coming...

throw her in prison and give her the same sentence as a man. you shouldnt be able to hide behind gender as an excuse.

apparrently after Loriana Bobbit cut her husbands penis off she took it and threw it out of her car on the motorway... the penis hit the windscreen of another car and the passenger of that car turned to the driver said what kind of mosquito was that? the driver said- i don't know but did you see the dick on it...

• 3 weeks later...
jasmine said:

...he runs around becuase of the wants to satisfy his penis, to get rid of running around problem, solve the root of the problem, what do you think the "root" of the problem is? :D

Jasmine

Ahh the beauty of femail logic. Almost poetic.

And the classic defense. 'Accident your honour. I was aiming for his foreskin.'

"worse.... imaging him growing up and wanting to become a katoey...... what then ? "

Don't have to imagne it.

I heard a first hand account of a circumcision that was so badly botched, that the doctor just went ahead and removed the baby's penis and told the parents the they now have a girl. Later they were to have proper female parts made and start him on hormones. That was in the U.S. about 20 years ago. I hope she is ok now.

Archived