Woman cuts penis and gets killed

Zaad

Hi,

Just read in the Dutch newspaper that a German woman cut her ex-husband's penis off (for unknown reasons) and got killed afterwards by him after being chased and stabbed to death.

Sorry, too lazy to find the article on an English website.

Not saying she had it coming, but DON'T mess with a man's penis.

Damn, it's becoming a trend or somthing???????????? Too many of these stories lately.

Maybe there needs to be a market for penis lockers?? bullitproof underwear :banghead:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>"Not saying she had it coming?

I don't know about that! I think the bitch got what she asked for. <

Rather an abrubt statement, based upon so little info.

Maybe he had it coming to him in the first place, who knows what he did to deserve it.

I would suspect that most often, women who go after a penis with a sharp knife, will have very good reasons to do so.

Apparantly, this occurs in LOS with a fair degree of frequency!

The jealousy of Thai women is astronomical & well documented. My wife has warned me of this!

... and, she did stab me in the leg once ... I was trying to show her a move as to how to disarm a gal with a knife ... it was totally my fault however!

... yes, I wear an iron chastity belt when I sleep.

Hey, don't worry if your pecker gets lopped off in LOS ... I've heard (not sure if true) they have quite a selection of 'replacements' at places like Yanhee General!

? ... time for the big 10 incher ?

"Maybe he had it coming to him in the first place"

What do you need to do to deserve to be mutilated in such a way as a great part of your future pleasure in life is destroyed? I would think it was probably caused by the mans unfaithfullness, it usually is. Most adults are unfaithfull to their partners at some stage in their lives and I would be suprised if most of us here are not guilty of that. Do we have a just reason to perform an impromptu hysterectomy on the next cheating GF we encounter? If I was attacked with a knife I doubt I would be capable of a measured response. ::

Saw a news clip on Thai TV: some unfortunate child (male) was born without a penis ... his urine empties through an opening below his bladder. A trust has been setup to receive donations to 'repair' this birth defect.

Exactly how this can be repaired is hard for me to imagine.

This reminds me of a sci fi book I read in my teens: "I have no mouth and I must scream." ... bizzare ... but entertaining!

Archived