Most Expensive Cities In The World To Live In

Torneyboy

Fidel said:

I see Bangkok ranked 119th .

Ottawa, Canada: 124th??? ::

That has everything to do with the basket of products they select for this research. Off course if you stay in Bangkok and you would want to live exactly like home, buying wine and steaks, Bangkok is relatively expensive. If you're willing to go native it can be very cheap.

Hi soongmak,

>>>>>Off course if you stay in Bangkok and you would want to live exactly like home, buying wine and steaks, Bangkok is relatively expensive. If you're willing to go native it can be very cheap.<<<<

This is so true. BKK can actually be very expensive, depending on how you want to go.

Someone once said here that it's part of the appeal of BKK. One can spend a fortune there, but it's also possible to live a reasonable lifestyle for exstremely cheap. That is just not going to happen in Tokyo, or NYC. If you're down to your last $50 for your last day in either of those towns, it would be devastating. Not so in Thailand. 2,000 baht will get you a room, beer, and a girl.

Maybe not the best room, the best beer, or the best girl, but you can still have it all there for $50. :)

HT

Hi torneyboy

>>>>>Was there a girl in the basket<<<<

Hahahahhaha! :D

No. Concierge (read: drunk maintenance man) said I had to find my own, out on lower suk at 3am. But hey....I still had a room, beer, and girl (at least she said she was ::).

HT

Does the survey take into consideration the price of prostitutes ?

I know that in London it costs around £80 (or 120 Euro's)to get wanked off by an old heroin addict with a cigarette in her mouth for half an hour. What would the cost of a similar pleasure be in Tokyo ?

Archived