"Lu" Language (some made up Thai language)

Fidel

The new member of the 3rd sex.. who works with me started speaking some bizzare language on the phone the other day.

Us co-workers were curious as to what language it was as we had never heard it before.

Her answer was that it 's the language spoken by "My group" and that she learned it in Mathayom 6.

I spoke to my GF and she said that her friend also speaks it and it's actually a language derived from Thai but with all of the vowels replaced with some other vowels.

Does anyone know anything about this language?

Just curious.

(P.S, I'm not confusing it with Thai Lu, the language of Chinese origin spoken by some hill tribes in Thailand, it's a different language.)

Hi,

It is a language that a group of people agree on certain rules. Young kids do that but I have not heard this present genration do much of it.

When I was in grade school, a certain clique of people invented rules, like codes, by moving vowels and consonants around to make it a unique dialect. We were not alloowed to use it in school. A class mate told me that it was how spy codes are created. As far as I am concern people with such codes need some privacy, so IMO, let them have privacy.

Jasmine

Archived