England Fan killed in Lisbon

carew66

I think the England fans deserve a little credit. Given the killing of English fans in Turkey (and other disgusting treatment) over the years, they acted with relative restraint when Turkish fans came to England. I.e. They didn't stab anyone. Given as it was some Ukranian (nation not playing in the tournament) in a robbery (not related to football), I don't think they'll do anything.

What the fuck was the guy doing in Lisbon, anyway, at this time of year? :doah: Unemployed backpacker, no doubt? :rolleyes: Talk about asking for aggro. :( Travelling indiscriminately throughout the world wearing soccer colours is always going to invite confrontation. I mean, what the fuck is there to see in Lisbon? If he's a real England fan, he'd have been at home in Stoke in a pub watching the Euro 2004 soccer tournament on telly, which is on at the moment, by the way, and in which England is currently top. :up:

jack :help:

" think the England fans deserve a little credit. Given the killing of English fans in Turkey (and other disgusting treatment) over the years, they acted with relative restraint "

Gimme a break...They acted with a lot of restraint in Marseille a few years back... Gotta be the first time arabs and cops there team up to beat on someone.

Archived