Saigon or Phnom Penh

gregchambers

Never made it to Saigon but I have been to PP and I would recomend PP.

Lot of Vietnamese working girls there and I understand the VN government does not appreciate sex tourists.

I don't know how much you have traveled but I would recomend Bangkok as well.

Cambodia is, ...uhh diferent.

quote:

Originally posted by greg:

want to get a two month tourist visa, combine it with a babe searching - Saigon or PP the best? Never been to either.

PP is good, but not for "first-timers". Take a look in the boards for advise! In vn, you are not allowed to take ladies to your hotel. Furthermore, it is very expensive. When in PP, be shure to stick with the vn gals. They can't be beaten.

BTW: Have you already tried the Thailand?

quote:

Originally posted by greg:

Why stick to the Vietnamese gals, ...

Tey are very talented giving bjs and are educated. The khmer gals are not. Most fellows opt for the vn gang.

I went with 5 girls in PP,and with none of them sex was good.Plus i've been stupid enough to use the brothels' condoms wich broke each time.I may give it a new try though.Don'tknow about Saigon

quote:

Originally posted by JAYBLOOM:

Go to:

I know this board. It is possible to take ladies to hotels, but AFAIK it is not easy (only some hotels will allow you bringing a guest). There is also a big chance for getting into trouble with the police or being scammed.

The vn girls are great and vn is a very interesting country, but I think, it is not the best place for sanuk. If you are living/ or working there, then you have to deal with this and for sure it will be possible. But for holidays, what I have read so far, it would not be my first choice.

"I did try Manila but couldn't believe how ugly the women were!" I'm curious. What were you comparing the Manila Women to?"

Er, Thailand, mate - where else?

To be fair, there were plenty of slender, dark skinned young ladies wandering around Makati but in the bars they were mostly fat, oldish and had dropped too many babies. Angeles is supposed to be good but I didn't make it down there.

Archived