Saigon or Phnom Penh

gregchambers

Ok, so read everything, and listen to opinions, but still you should seek out for yourself....my last trip to vn was 3 years ago.....lets face it, they are still commie country so sanuk is harder to find and you have to sneak around a bit-but nothing like how impossible as here in usa.....can take ladies to hotel, but make sure when you check in.....I liked Cambodia sanuk better than vn, but agree LOS is still by far number one with no competition.....having said that I found Seim Reap, up Ankgor way more fun this past summer than PP.....yeah there is no Svay Pa and it is quiet in comparison but the girls (now I am talking Cambodian) were more fun and laid back, PP still feels a bit restricted.....again no problem taking girls back to my rooms(I always ask, if I haven't stayed before) in either PP or SR, but find out when they lock the doors- I had to wake everyone up one early morn-ooops.....anyway check it out for yourself, each trip and tripper has a different experience smile.gif" border="0

Archived