a case of girl sharing

pattaya127

thought i'd make a reply to this Thread and then i saw Emmitts comment........... ::

rarely do i spend the Night alone,but if any kind Friend wants to send their cast-offs then i will welcome them...... :grinyes:

nothing wrong with a 3some at that time of Night......... :yay:

but NEVER expect me to send a Girl to a Friend,my Girls are MINE.......... :chili: and not to be shared.

a pity Mailuk didn't make the offer after he stole my Girl....... :doah:

If you are my best friend in the world, and your girl wants to fuck me, I will fuck her without a second thought. She's a free agent, not a slave, and instead of being angry, you'd do best to find another girl, one who would want to stick closer to you.

An interesting offshoot of this is: Would you rather have a stranger's left overs, or a friends?

We all know that many girls return to the bar after a short time, or that a massage girl may have multiple customers a day, but, for me, there is something strange about being with somebody your friend just had. (Although, in my single days, I was lusting after a girl a friend had been with and would have gladly taken her on...maybe not on the same night though.)

Anybody else feel this way? To help, picture the friend who you're sharing with.

These are flesh-and-blood girls, not plastic dolls that you have to remember to wipe clean. Once they've showered, etc, they're as good as new.

Or are you talking aout sloppy seconds?

Archived