After hours places in Bangkok

Cyborg

Does anybody know of any clubs / bars that are open past the 2am curfew ?

The only places I found in April that where open and I could get a beer and listen to some music where the food stalls along Sukhumvit...

Mabye it was just me and my drunken eyes, but have anybody else noticed this girl from the UK that works at one of those stalls ?

TIA

Cy

There used to be a strange little karaoke bar, up about three flights of stairs near the corner of Sukhumwit and... soi 19?

Didn't open until after 2am. Quite a few BG's went there after work, and virtually no farangs. I only found it when a girl I had BF'd took me there one night. It had a pool table in a room outside the karaoke room. It was pretty cool actually - kind of like going to someone's house, sitting around their living room in the midst of a big party. I liked it, but haven't attempted to go in over a year.

FlyPapillon,

I think I know the place you`re talking about. There is a 7/11 just acros from road from this place, right ? yeah, it was a very cool place. A girl from g-spot took me there around August last year I think.

Don`t remember what it was called, but sadly it was closed the last time I went to check it out...

Hey, nice avatar, Loso rocks! You kind of hit on the key to this for me--the girls know where to go after hours, just follow them. I usually wind up at a combination restaurant / karaoke bar.

>After 2:00 AM the city is pretty quiet.

There *are* places to go, that are open till the last drunkard hits the floor (or the door). *But*, you either got to know where they are, or go with some one who knows. And no, I'll not post where they are, for obvious reasons..

-j-

Cy,

Not clubs or bars as such, but shops and restaurants in the market area at Huay Kwang intersection on the west side of Rachadapisek is hopping until long after 2:00 pm. The girls who work in the entertainment places in that area are eating and shopping after getting off work. The area is far more crowded at 3 AM than it is at 3 PM.

Check it out, it might suit you.

Grabii

Cyborg said:

Does anybody know of any clubs / bars that are open past the 2am curfew ?

TIA

Cy

Archived