Majestic Suites Hotel

Hamokhamok

Stayed there very recently.

I found the hotel to be good. Facilities very good for the rate. I had a rate of 1000 Baht a day got via AsiaHotels.com Normal rate I think was 1165.

Room (601 for first week) was a little small but what would I need a big room for. Very quiet room considering the Skytrain passed my window and I never heard it.

TV ok. Not many stations on it but ok as far as I'm concerned.

Guest friendly - Guest signs a book when arrives and signs again when leaving. ID Card is taken and they are given a visitors pass. I did see the men in brown going through the book of signatures one morning while I was having my breakfast. Hotel reception don't however call you when your guest leaves not like some hotels.

Hotel staff - friendly. Bell-Boy is another story.

Suffice to say if you leave suitcases or bags to be collected later make sure you get a 'ticket' for each bag. Don't attach another bag to one bag. Get a 'ticket' for each and every bag and make sure the person to whom you are handing over your bag to is FULLY aware of what you are giving him and again I repeat --- get a ticket for ALL bags.

Management - I'm convinced that they are very interested in making sure your stay is ok.

Breakfast is good although the same every morning.

I like the idea of the little extras in the bathroom - two types of soap, hand lotion, bath lotion and hair conditioner and cotton buds.

The Shower was in a big tub which I found also good.

Ive been to BKK four times and every time I have stayed at Majestic Suites. That should be testament enough to their quality.

The staff has always been great. No hassles in bringing anyone in. The doorman used to grin when I brought back a stunner.

I have an upcoming trip in mid Aug. I'll prob stay at Nana Hotel, just because I never have before. I need some variety in my life.

I stayed there earlier in the week. I would agree with all the previous comments. Very pleasant staff, very peaceful and no problem with guest. They provided her with a large umbrella when she decided she wanted to go across to Foodland in a rainstorm. We had not heard the rain when in our room.

Archived