Hiring YaYa Ying (Singer)

After seeing her in the new Lakhon, I am in love with Ya Ya Ying (I used to really hate her...dont know why) I want to hire her for a few hours to sing at my party. Does anyone know how to contact her or how much it would cost? Thx..

Ski...

"do everything with purpose, on purpose, for a purpose"

Well...after posting this question on 3 boards I realise now that I won't get any help :) Guess u guys r too busy doing the things u do in Thailand. I rather u guys ignor my question than post remarks which r degrading to Thai women. Please...let this post die...I will continue to search the internet for the info I need. If I ever need infos on ladies for hire, I know where to go. Thx...

Ajarnski....

Ajarnski,

Best bet is to find one of her CD's and find out the name of her record company. Then contact them, (most has a web address too), or write to them. You will probably have to get someone to write in Thai script though.

Hope this helps a little bit.

FlyP.

BelgianBoy said:

A,

Maybe be a little patient here.

You posted a question 3 hours ago, and I am sure not all 5000+ members are really waiting to answer immediately.

And if 1 reply turns you off :dunno: then be it.......

No need to insult all of us, ok ?

BB

I don't care whether people respond or not. It's the answer that I thought was inappropriate. I wasn't aware that I "insulted all of u guys". Please email me or just post here saying that u were offended and I will personally EMail u an apology. I hope u guys will be will to do the same for me :)

Thx...

Ajarnski...

Archived