Who is in Phuket?

ultras67

why on earth are you visiting Patong for?

all those Bars with many Girls and no Customers as it is low season.

you do realise you will be attacked by Girls offering you all kinds of kinky sex and they won't take no for an answer...... :nono:

forget about those quiet nights strolling around wanting to have a quiet Beer and a little food.

i fear that you will be corrupted.... :doah:

Mr.U must have fallen in love.

he has been in Patong for a few Days now and no word from him,no updates or stories.

or has he been handcuffed to the bed by the Ladyboy he found on his first night and is unable to use his posting fingers?......

disgraceful. minds filled with smut, innuendo and filth. :applause:

anyway. low season is right. all the gogos are empty of customers and beautful ladies. rock hard is the nearest to anything happening an even its running about 50% capacity customer wise.

seems to be that the beer bars are the place to go as you see as much flesh there with the short skirts as you do in the gogos. no showing, not even topless.

Who on earth told suzi wong to charge 135b for a vodka coke?? crazy and stupid pricing.

Yes, the top is the gogo and the street level is a sort of trendy club / bar type place.

But when the gogo is charging 140B :: :cussing: for a vodka and coke and you can get much friendlier girls and see just as much at a beer bar, there is no point going.

changed then.

both top and bottom were Go-Go's in my day.

hated downstairs but spent many happy times spent upstairs and met many friendly Girls who were happy to spend time with me.

probably the place where i BF'd the most Girls during my trips.

always had a good selection upstairs.

always had a Beer courtesy of the Management placed in front of me each night........:bow:

always served by my tiny waitress friend,she was a darling.

and the security guy is a diamond,must be in his 50's and i doubt wether he would be any good if any trouble occured.

but he always shook my hand when i turned up at the bottom of the stairs and would salute me when i left.

if with a Girl i would get a wink from him and a look that showed he approved of my choice of Girl(or 2).

he would even salute me me everytime he saw me in the street,no matter where in Patong i was.

over 2 Years since i last visited but drinks were on a par with other places.

100b for a Singha and 100b for a LD,but some good deals on cocktail pitchers.

these were fun to enjoy and share with some Girls around you and each shot worked out at around 50b.

but they were the first Bar to introduce the 600 BF i think and that always pissed me off.

Archived