1st trip with GTG,laying the ghost of sanuck?

Lusty

Brinkie,

Well, it took you 2 days for this weak comeback ???? :p

I guess you were too drunk to remember, but the only reason *I* know *you* were there is because I walked out of Woodstock together with Stick, KS and a few others and we saw you walking out of Casanova with a lovely *lady* on each arm.

Hope this settles the record straight :D

BB

What tips if any can you suggest to try and stay out of trouble and stop the wheel from falling off .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Lusty,

This is a easy one.Ask your GTG for some tips and suggestions.I am sure she will give you some very,very good reasons on why you should stay out of trouble.

cheers sky brow. :o

Now, now.

Look who has trouble with dates and times. My reply was roughly one day after your post if you look at the dates. Would have been sooner but I actually was....uhm...having a life.... :o

Now as for your memory of second floor NEP activities, I would suggest you refer to the photos on the website BBcaughtintheact.com. I haven't seen the entire site as the "On the Farm" section was just too scary to enter.

(BTW, a little known fact is that BB's original handle was BelgianBoys until the Dutroux incident at which point the s came off.)

:neener:

Archived