Tour De France: The quizz

pattaya127

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you might have googled different answers

------------------

aha, that's one i did not google. And maybe i should have... We'll see, i will let the quizz stand for a forthnight.

Yeah, disappointed you do not like quizz (But like predictions ::), and DJB has not answered. It's your debate that's inspired me to put it up.

If in the other thread you did not know about the doctors' car or riders leaning on their team managers' car, I do not really see any reason to reply to this quiz as obviously you googled all the questions / answers........

-------------------------------------------

I did not see this post before. Allow me to cancel, at least in words, my morning posts on this thread and just say:

What is your problem? I sense something venimous and personal in that post, with much irrelevance. Just saying you don't like quizzes would have been enough. I guess this is all part of my bad week with french speaking members of the board, and assume the bad vibes will subside quickly.

Thanks for your attention,

Assuredly your friend.

Got to agree with P127. Whats wrong with someone who doesnt have an encylopedic knowledge googling the questions for a light hearted quiz? I mean its not as though its serious or anything.

And if you were a real TDF fan you would know the music question :neener:

Maybe BB thought i barged in with my quizz though i rarely commented on TDF, so it did not belong to me to do so? All I can think.

I did the quizz in 10 minutes, it was more to bring a bit of life to the topic and have fun (some of us want do) than qualifying for best quizz of the year.

I am quite aware of the history of the TDF, read its legend, know who were the great stars and tragedies, but I must say that with Armstrong, and the lesser mountains this year to boot, it's a boring race, predictable and the result is there to show it. BB's one liners after each stage, show it too. I am sure he would have liked to post/essay on more suspense, drama and indecision.

Anyway: Not sure where zaad was 4 or 5

today:

Sayjann 4

ultra67 2

PS: aren't you glad i put some silly easy questions?

:hug:

Archived