Carew 66

Lusty

carew66 said:Some interesting points about PTSD in the previous pages. I've some knowledge of this myself (my previous trade meant that I came across it or was vulnerable to it myself; happily I survived unscathed)

Didn't realise there was all that much post-traumatic stress and depression to be had in the hod-carrying and bricklaying trade, boss? :o Or are you referring to your brief time as roadie and "brown"-purchaser on Hazel O'Connor's third comeback tour (acoustic) of the UK's west coast Butlins' stretch? :clown:

carew66 said:...and I have developed my own coping strategies. They seem to work for me.

Still on ten pints of lager and a golf ball sized lump of puff a night then? :drunk:

jack :help:

PS. On a more jocular note, fantastic to know you're on the mend. :hug: Sorry to hear you can't make tomorrow night, :( but I respect your discipline. :bow: I'm back to the coalface myself a week on Monday, :down: so was worried that a wee 9-day "full-on" :drunk: BKK bender starting tomorrow might be a smidgeon ill-advised at this point, but, fuck it, you're only old once. :up:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived