CSLOX Cards in Pattaya for good price ?

tilac

Hi,

I need to buy another CSLOX card (webnet 63 hrs) in Pattaya soon.

I bought mine in Bangkok (Pantip Plaza) last month for 600 Baht.

Any place in Pattaya where you get a good price for this?

I stay in Central Pattaya now (Soi 13).

Regards from tilac

I used to use the exact card you talk of. They had them cheap in Sri Racha, but in Pattaya the best price I saw was at a shop in Big C North Pattaya on the second floor. Still pretty expensive there.

However, I find that now the Sanook cards are better and much, much cheaper. The are red and round and 259 baht for 50 hours. *IMPORTANT* Get the one with the local, Chonburi number, not the 1222 card.

I get speeds as good or better than loxinfo. They have them many places, including the smiley software shop on second road near South Pattaya road.

I'm not sure about that specific site, but I do know there are some sites blocked by some (all?) providers. If it wasn't blocked by Loxinfo, I doubt it would be blocked by Sanook.

Of course, there are ways around all of these blockages. ;)

'expat' wrote...<snip>..'However, I find that now the Sanook cards are better and much, much cheaper. The are red and round and 259 baht for 50 hours. *IMPORTANT* Get the one with the local, Chonburi number, not the 1222 card. '

I agree completely...but instead of the 50-hr/259-Bt Sanook card, I suggest buying the 100-hr Sanook card for 449-Bt. None of the retail stores carry the 100-hr card, so you must buy them at the KSC office, located on 3rd Rd, just north of Pattaya Klang (Central Rd) and across the street from the telephone company. I've been happily using the Sanook (as said _not_ Sanook 1222) card for a year now and have nothing but praise. Previously I'd used 'T-Net' and others, but none have been as good as Sanook.

I've both CSLoxinfo and KSC's Sanook on my laptop (with CSloxinfo as a backup), and find I get 50.6kbs connect speeds 98% of the time with Sanook and maybe 80% with Loxinfo. AND...Sanook is MUCH cheaper than CSloxinfo.

Of course, all depends on the quality of you phone connection, so YMMV.

Hi,

I bought the 50 hrs card of Sanook today on the first floor of Big C shopping Center (near Alcazar).

There is an Internet cafe over there on the right side that sells all kinds of Internet Kits.

I am connected now with them and sofar everything works fine and I can access all the sites that I need.

Regards - tilac

I have used the SANOOK card for a day now, not bad, but some small issues occur:

- Sometimes line busy or after dailin and connect you don't get access, then have to try again

- I got some emails bounced back stating that my ip-number was blacklisted at the receipients provider

Regards - tilac

Archived