Would You Shag Lynndie England?

Fiery Jack

Damn, touchy little fellar, aint'cha? :p

I was just poking fun at your comments that Luanna wasn't that hot and just a short time later you state you'd like to shag Lyndie because she's preggers.

It must be me but shagging a pregnant dykie looking white girl doesn't exactly spin my tires.

Oh yeah, you're German. I forgot. :o

Brink,

just shows you never had a pregnant wife/girlfriend, or were with one of the few that took sex off the menu while pregnant (and possibly after).

What I know from many couples and experienced myself is that pregnant women are much hornier during pregnancy. Must be because of hormones. Fucking is a very good and natural way to start labour when the baby is a bit late. Might have to try a few times. Dunno if you can handle this as you are obviously not german :neener:

'I was just poking fun at your comments that Luanna wasn't that hot and just a short time later you state you'd like to shag Lyndie because she's preggers.'

Yep, not only is she pregnant but obviously has a dirty mind. Something that Miss Luana definitely misses.

Guess we have it covered, you stay with the starfish and I try my luck at a german-england battle. At least i don't have to compete with hordes of falangs suffering from yellow fever. :banghead:

Archived