Pattaya for month of September

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like the makings of a perfect evening.

So, anyone have any info on Siahanookville, Cambodia?

Recent visits only?

I looked thru the archives, but nothing really looked like it was worth the time to go visit. Do you all agree? Is it just a dump?

thanks for the info..

I've also found out (belatedly) how to imbibe even more beer. The old ice in the beer. At first I thought it was a weird thing to do. Now, I rarely drink the stuff without ice.

It wouldn't look good in Camden though. They'd throw you out wouldn't they? "Are you having a larf?"

Mind you, the temperature in Camden means that there wouldn't be much need for it. There were a couple of hot days last year though. I think it was last year. Might have been the year before, I dunno.

No! It was last year 'cos I was with Spirit of Town Hall in a pub garden. I think. Or I might have dreamt it. Wasn't the Village Idiot there as well? In fact, weren't you there as well Sayjann? The pub with the nice lass from Croatia behind the bar and the man with the dog that reckons he insured it for 4000 quid?

Oh fuck. It's all too confusing. I can't remember.

What's this thread about again? What's happening? Is it Thailand or am on the anarchist website again by accident?

I'm nipping out for a Chang (The beer - not the pachyderm. You won't find me sucking on an elephant. No Siree..!)

'No! It was last year 'cos I was with Spirit of Town Hall in a pub garden. I think. Or I might have dreamt it. Wasn't the Village Idiot there as well? In fact, weren't you there as well Sayjann? The pub with the nice lass from Croatia behind the bar and the man with the dog that reckons he insured it for 4000 quid?

Oh fuck. It's all too confusing. I can't remember'

555 my friend.

no i was not there,i'm sure i would have remembered a good looking Croatian......:hubba:

wasn't it you who dragged me off to some Bar :drunk: in Covent Garden for a little late late drinking?....... :dunno:

or maybe it was STH as i know i ended up at his gaff for the night........ :D

long time no see my friend and i hope Pattaya is treating you well.... :grinyes:

hope your over your assault a few weeks back..... :up:

I'll be in Pattaya around September 17th or so for about five days. Are you going to be around then? Always enjoys meeting new folks from the board and sharing stories. I'm not sure how this message willbe posted but would enjoy getting together with any board members who will be in Pattaya around this time.

Archived