KSR/Jagirl trip revised to aug 14th

MaiLuk

ML - living in Japan and having fooled around with (read: I came ::) four J-gals in the last eight days - although one was my girlfriend - I am following your quest with a more than tepid interest. But a couple of questions...

Why don't you just flip over to Tokyo for a few days? Gotta be easier than sorting out the swill on KSR?

Where in the name of Calpis were you on July 16th? I was at the Gullivers' meet that night and would have gladly wing-manned your J-hunt. Achieving total failure in your mission would have been a gazillion times better than the hours I spent in Soi Cowboy that evening. The negativity captured in some posts regarding the degradation of the scene over there pales to my feelings on how shitty I think SC has become. ::

Anyways, there is a slight chance I will be in BKK next month but I need to sort out some details. Ironically, I will have my Japanese gf with me a major part of the trip as we plan to head down to the beaches but after that she goes back to Japan leaving me a free man in the Mango to roam for some maguro if you want...

Gambatte!

Archived