Don't you mean "mai aroi maak leuy" :D

HT

Yeah, Tied High, that was a dyslectic reply. ::

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BelgianBoy said:
kamui said:

It's the second time I see this f*cking link here on the board. Some members seem to be fascinated by this shit. Hopefully it will be deleted again....

:banghead:

I fully agree.

KS, please do the honors again, and delete this very sick link.

BB

Sorry if I offended you but i did think that the link title would of indicated what you would encounter. Why did you click on it if you knew it would be repulsive?

Thicko Nigel is definitely getting stranger. I occasionally peruse the links of naked girlie pics -- purely for scientific research, of course -- and I've run across pics of Nigel shagging a ladyboy with a handle and others with some gal p*ssing on him.

I agree that it is amazing the govmt hasn't at least booted his bum out of the country by now.

I met him once briefly. He actually showed up at a few early Nanapong dance contests. But nowadays, it seems there are some folks who take offence at his mere existance and try to jump him on sight. I expect he is going out less often now than before. He doesn't get much for a shoot -- I've heard 4,000 baht. Can't imagine why anyone would pay to become a member of that site, but there are some even wierder folks than Nigel out there.

Kink/weirdness is a relative thing. I'm surprised anyone here would really be offended. Mostly middle of the road shit (no pun). He looks like he's having fun, wearing condoms most of the time and the girls don't look like they're suffering. And he's getting paid B4000 (??) to boot. I'm almost envious.

BelgianBoy said:
kamui said:

It's the second time I see this f*cking link here on the board. Some members seem to be fascinated by this shit. Hopefully it will be deleted again....

:banghead:

I fully agree.

KS, please do the honors again, and delete this very sick link.

BB

Maybe KS figures that grown-ups have the ability to decide for themselves whether they want to click a very clearly labelled link related to bodily functions or not?

Archived