Are The Bars Open Tomorrow (Queen's Birthday)?

Ed Zeppelin

Pattaya would probably your best bet if you would like to drink and party. was there during the last Buddhist holiday and despite heavy crack down and high police presence there were many bars where you could drink. about midnight Soi 8 was nearly back to normal.

TIT, you can always find a drink and a shag. Many hotel bars are open and even have special foods for falang!

The Quees B-Day is a quite day for most. I spent ly in my room drinking ande calling all the THAI SHAG I knew to come over for a session!

Left Siam hotel around dawn this morning and a girl who's been working there for years was positive it would be business as usual tonight. May check it out, but as well may hit Pattaya

Gullivers was open around 2 pm with a relatively small amount of customers drinking tea and juices. A restaurant/bar (well-known for finding daytime ST encounters) very nearby Gullivers was open and serving any type of drinks. Lucky Lukes on Soi 4 was open and packed with punters and ladies (no idea what they were drinking.

Archived