Tourist Entry to Singapore

I have 2 days(1 night)business in Singapore flying in from Bangkok.

Wish to take the girlfriend, could you advise on any entry requirements/difficulties etc.for a Thai National. She has 3 return trips to Hong Kong stamped in her passport as well as a now expired 6 month Visa to the USA. She studied English Language at UCLA.

Thanks

Jagger

Went through with my TGF about 3 months ago. Went to immigration together. I went first. They looked at my paperwork, stamped my passport and I was done (I'm American). My gf came next. They looked at her passport, asked me if she was with me and issued the stamp. No hassle at all.

I understand the situation may be different if she were to try and enter alone.

ALL--

On my last entry into SIN, I saw these two TG's travelling together.. maybe in their late 20's or early 30's (at best).. When they approached the immigration counter they were asked for their return ticket and to see some "money or credit".. They had US$ T/C's.. so all was ok.. Of course, farther back in the same line was a western gentleman with his TG in tow.. They went up to the desk together (same desk, same officer as the 2 TG's had earlier) and the officer only asked her "How long are the two of you going to be in Singapore?"...

--UPSer

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived