Where Tony's gets its girls

wonderlust

I heard he also bought a club in Pattaya that flopped with the big sign that said,"Don't Go Home Alone Tonight."Remember walking by that club many times to get from Walking Street to 2nd Road. Buying pitchers of draft beer was always the cheapest way to go at Tony's.

Even if the place was full of stunners (and it used not to be bad for that, sincerely), I would not go anymore. I used to hang out there 3 or 4 years ago, as the Gf and friendgirls chose it to be ze place to hang out, it was a bit newer too, then, but the whole set-up sucks, and i never want to hear one more "are you readyyyy?" in my entire life plus the next one, because of that unsufferable singer and her midget crooner....rapper, whatever....

On the other end, I regret the good old days of marine 1. It still rocks on some given night.

It has always spelled Pattaya better than any other disco to me, and still does. Great enough techno/disco beats, and they have removed the freakin tables from the dance floor (maybe i dreamt they were there after all), so people can dance freely again. That's another thing i hate in thai discos, zillion tables on dance floors.

I remember reading a post on another board a while back that Tony bought the Hollywood Disco boat afloat in Pattaya Bay off from the old pier to circumvent the early closing times... until he was busted by the local police. Guess you can't get away with it even when you're not on land...LOL

On the ground report...

I've been to Tony's disco for the last two nights

Drink prices are 230 baht for beers (Heineken, etc)...

Cola is 160 baht (if I remember correctly)

You get free popcorn (yipee)

No cover charge to enter

Service

Good.... The waiters/waitresses bring their drink menus and shine the flashlight on it. You point to the drink. When they return, they will show you the bill and help you out by shining the flashlight into your wallet. Change is given to you on the spot, unless it is a large bill (1000 baht)... then it might take a minute or two.

On the table is a big sticker saying two drink minimum... but it doesn't look to be enforced.

I brought in a girl from BKK... she left her ID in the hotel room... but she was let in anyways.

Ladyboy ratio is shockingly high here... Tony has maybe half a dozen as regular dancers (they were wearing outfits in American Flag colors/shaps - Stars and Stripes).

Disco closed at 2AM on both night I was there Aug 16 and 17.

Music is loud as hell... on certain songs people were yelling to the DJ to turn it down. People were covering their ears. I had temporary hearing loss on coming out of the disco for about two hours.

Quality of Women Categories

Goddess, I bow at your feet - Maybe a dozen

Will usually dance on stage... You must act quickly because they are noticed fast.

Good Looking - 15%

Decent Looking - 20%

Dear God you must pay me (includes ladyboys) - 50%

Summary

Relatively high prices with some very good looking women. Keep your ladyboy radar on HIGH!!!!!!

Action Suggestions

Drink coke only... Still expensive but I think alcohol kills my katoey radar. Sit on the elevated seating along the side. When you see your stunner, strike immediately. If you wait, the stunner will get taken - Of course this could be said for any other place in Thailand.

not5150

Archived