Where Tony's gets its girls

wonderlust

I heard Tony's finally reached the limit of drink prices couple of months ago and lost all his customers. The place was totally empty according to friends that visited Pattaya.

Hopefully same thing happens in Nana Plaza :) That would be a good thing, after the crash prices would settle for reasonable levels, me thinks.

I visited the Tony's in Bangkok a few years back. I felt rather ripped off for a vodka drink. The drink itself was super weak, and when I complained, they offered to add another measured shot of vodka to the concoction at the tune of 200+baht. I declined, finished my drink, an ne'er returned to the Tony's in Bangkok nor Pattaya.

I've always thought the place was shit but there are some who claim it's where the 'elite' freelancers go but all I saw there when I went to collect my free drink was a pretty empty little disco with a pathetic excuse for a rapper and a bunch of Beach Road freelancers too ugly to get customers from the street.

I went into the one in Pattaya one time with some fairly GTG's (i.e., not working in p4p). It was crowded at the time (last summer). They seemed to like the place. I hated it. Felt ripped off by the drink prices and being hit upon to buy this or that every few minutes. Also the music was at a volume to cause hearing damage. I finished my drink and left ASAP never to return.

I never went in the place no matter how many girls were in there. I feel good that I never contributed to help artifically inflate drink prices in Pattaya by speding my money in his joint.

I'm no cheap charlie either. The fact is that if he was allowed to get away with it for years on end, others would eventually follow suit and everyone would be paying thrus their nose for watered down drinks.

Word got out, his place got a bad reputation and in the end, he got what he deserved.

Archived